Its time. WE! All of us want Items added.

General Discussion
Blizzard balancing around heroes is already hotly contested stuff.
Now imagine adding and balancing 100+ items or something.
No thanks.
09/23/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Candy
09/23/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Lostbeard
no, hots is about variety, I dont want must buy items that every !@#$ing hero needs to be strong.

While I dont want items, there are a also a lot of must pick talents.

that only YOUR HERO can pick.
There is a reason I dont play DOTA. Items is one of them.
"There are dozens of us! Dozens!"
- OP

Although I think saying there's more than a handful of people like this would be incorrect.
NO¡¡. If u want items go play dota or lol. That's the big difference between this game and those of the competition.
Wow... I think this is the first time I have seen a topic have over 50 downvotes and not a single upvote (-61 at the time of my post.)

Possibly the most disliked idea EVER!

We need more threads like this to bring the forums together, as we are united in our dislike of this idea.

:p
If I wanted items I'd go play Dota or LoL.
I should probably snap my fingers and make this OP not feel so good. I'd be doing a public service
They attempted to add items to this game early alpha it failed than and would fail now
lmao 6+ hours in and OP is at 72 downvotes and 0 upvotes. This is definitely a first.
09/23/2018 07:36 PMPosted by GroovyGhoul
They attempted to add items to this game early alpha it failed than and would fail now

I was here and achieved max rank in the very first closed alpha and didn't stop playing all the way up to half a year after full release hit. I have never seen or saw any items ever added into this game. What are you talking about? and please link.

I am all for giving reasons and suggestions on why it won't work, but I feel like you are saying there were items at one point and it failed so they removed it which I don't believe to be true at all since I've been here from day 1 closed alpha and never saw that. If there was items and you provide proof, I apologize but if you say there was and provide no proof I am just going to think you are making stuff up.
Not to be rude, but could we stop bumping this thread? The case is already settled it seems.
I had never seen a thread trying to rally support for an idea fail so miserably at these forums.

Also: No, I don't want items.
09/23/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Apc7th
It's time to add items to thus game

WE all want it.

"No. No, man. !@#$ no, man. I believe you'd get your %^- kicked for saying something like that, man."
09/23/2018 08:22 PMPosted by Jackal
09/23/2018 07:36 PMPosted by GroovyGhoul

I was here and achieved max rank in the very first closed alpha and didn't stop playing all the way up to half a year after full release hit. I have never seen or saw any items ever added into this game. What are you talking about? and please link.

I am all for giving reasons and suggestions on why it won't work, but I feel like you are saying there were items at one point and it failed so they removed it which I don't believe to be true at all since I've been here from day 1 closed alpha and never saw that. If there was items and you provide proof, I apologize but if you say there was and provide no proof I am just going to think you are making stuff up.
Weren't called items in this sense but artifacts which acted like items https://heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Artifact

https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/14833869/introducing-artifacts-7-21-2014/

They were going to add items, it was massively unpopular.
09/23/2018 10:26 PMPosted by GroovyGhoul
09/23/2018 08:22 PMPosted by Jackal

Weren't called items in this sense but artifacts which acted like items https://heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Artifact

Well sir. I owe you an apology lol. Didnt realize it was propose guess it flew right over my head.

Im a goof so i apologize for that too. Tried googling it before I said anything and i didnt find anything.
How about no! Go to other MOBA's for your items. Can we try to keep this game a bit unique, it's what attracted me to it in the first place.