Its time. WE! All of us want Items added.

General Discussion
My god, the likes and dislikes.

The OP is at -100

And the guy below him, +69

Its beautiful
I keep coming back to this thread just to check number of downvotes OP accumulated. It's a feat in itself to get to his heights..erm..lows.

I wish we had some hellish red outline for people who manage to get to something Highly rated votes get.
09/24/2018 02:32 AMPosted by ArguS
I keep coming back to this thread just to check number of downvotes OP accumulated. It's a feat in itself to get to his heights..erm..lows.

He did pretty well for himself in just five hours. Probs didn't help his case speaking with the royal "We", when he decreed "It's time to add items to thus game. WE all want it."
09/23/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Apc7th
It's time to add items to thus game

WE all want it.

"We" means you right ?
Im not part of those wanting items in this , if you want item go play LoL
"we all want it"
*breaks the forum's record for most downvoted post XD
lol im so sorry but just seeing this made me laugh
No thanks. I want diverse talent paths, balance and skillful damage dealers which have to live with their actions and not "blink damage blink damage" or "shuriken protected shuriken protected".
19 hours, 126 dislikes.

At least it's clear what we as a playerbase want for core gameplay mechanics.
09/24/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Sleeser
"we all want it"
lol im so sorry but just seeing this made me laugh

tbh i still remember when they added 'items' to HotS. ya it wasnt exactly the same as items in the other games... but omg was it bad. it broke the entire game. i mean this game is fundamentally balanced from base skills to talents for NO ITEMS.

to even add them to the game 80+ heroes, all the structures, and minions/mercs/bosses would all have to be rebalanced. essentially 'new game'. its not happening ever again. in fact the only reason it happened once was they entertained the idea back in tech alpha just as a test. ppl of the community kept whining and they put it in to test the idea. never again will we see items.
You wont break Kagomes record even if you tried to.

Surprising unanimity, especially for this forums standards D:
09/23/2018 04:09 PMPosted by Lostbeard
09/23/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Candy

While I dont want items, there are a also a lot of must pick talents.

that only YOUR HERO can pick.

Look at the pro builds, notice how most of the time they only pick one talent per tier?
i'm listening, What kind of items? What do we alredy have in hakamura and we have to kill a camp for it? Sure that's cool.
09/24/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Candy

Look at the pro builds, notice how most of the time they only pick one talent per tier?
Pros dont pick heroes and then talents. They pick heroes for their specific talents. Pros as argument in this case is pretty horrible idea tbh.
Nice try, @op xD
09/24/2018 08:49 AMPosted by MortalWombat

Pros dont pick heroes and then talents. They pick heroes for their specific talents. Pros as argument in this case is pretty horrible idea tbh.

but most of the time they still only pick one talent.
09/24/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Candy
09/24/2018 08:49 AMPosted by MortalWombat
...Pros dont pick heroes and then talents. They pick heroes for their specific talents. Pros as argument in this case is pretty horrible idea tbh.

but most of the time they still only pick one talent.
Yes, because they dont pick hero and then go "hmmm, what should I pick and what will work best for me?" They literally pick builds, not heroes.

Dunno why Im bumping troll thread :'
And pros in LOL almost always pick the same items. Same thing hehe
I vote no...
Also who are the "We" is OP talking about? Maybe they are saying we in the royal way?
Pffft royals, amma right?

Wait... There are players who pick more than 1 talent per tier? That sounds like cheating to me!

:p
Hell no. We got items already. Skills are this games items and most heroes got unique items.