4 new skins for one single event...

General Discussion
...And yet blizzard STILL cannot be bothered to make ONE ragnaros skin. Yes, we get it, it takes a lot of effort to get his fx right, but come the hell on! You made the model and original mastery/store skins, so don't go acting like it's some impossible feat!

If the design team can go through the effort to make a whole 4 skins for one event, then they can make 2 or 3 skins and have one be a ragnaros skin. And if any model errors pop up, just fix them. That's literally the point of patches. So at this point, with the sheer amount of ideas thrown at them and time spent making other skins, this isn't a matter of "too much effort"--it's a matter of just not listening to the community. I can't believe I'm saying this, but stop giving us these sexy Alexstrasza and Whitemane skins and give us a Ragnaros skin.
Dude, how could they cover their failure at balance and reporting system? They need to avoid criticizms and make people forget their frustrations by throwing these cool female skins. Our old lovely fire lord can't handle this.

I agree with you btw.
its female carnival so only 4 female skins.
Raven Lord loves booty and BDSM w/ Alarak pimping the Raven Lord!! Totally wish Blizzard also add Cassia.
09/17/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Archlich
Dude, how could they cover their failure at balance and reporting system? They need to avoid criticizms and make people forget their frustrations by throwing these cool female skins. Our old lovely fire lord can't handle this.

I agree with you btw.
09/17/2018 04:34 PMPosted by xsi
its female carnival so only 4 female skins.
So make a "Ragnarina the Firelady" skin, and you can solve both problems! :P

Still, I don't see why they can't just make a skin that doesn't change his Fx, if that is such a big problem.
Even if the skin looks like it should chang Fx, it can simply... not change them, just like Fel Reaver Blaze.

Don't get me wrong, of course I'd prefer a "proper" skin with enhanced Fx, but if it's a choice between a "green skin with red fire" situation and a "no skin at all" situation, isn't the former better?
Why don't they try and make a skin with much less fx?

My favourite Rag suggestion is a marshmellow skin. Just make all the segments into solid marshmellows that don't move, and you are set. Add sprinkles, he still keeps the silhouette, as well as his big hammer. You have a new skin for Rag that doesn't explode the weaker computers.
09/17/2018 04:24 PMPosted by ExplodingRat
I can't believe I'm saying this, but stop giving us these sexy Alexstrasza and Whitemane skins
You monster
Here is an easy rag skin that literally takes me 10 minutes.

Change his Orange to Blue, Green, Violet, and maybe white. Now you have rags of different fire colors which are new skins, that took you all of 10 minutes changing one or two layers of your diffuse texture. Fx, or sprite engines, are even easier, just recolor the sprite and have the same engine paramaters. Bam, fixed.
They made one for Maive and even freaking Whitemane, but made none for Hanzo.

In fact, do they even remember that Anubarak exists?
I'd love a water themed Ragnaros. (Ragnawash)
His ultimate Lava Wave turned into a Tsunami Wave that floods with water the whole lane when it passes by (A shark might be seen in the water here and there too)

His other ultimate instead of meteor there is a Cataract that shoots high pressure water.

BY WATER BE WASHED
Because it is "still too soon!"
They had a perfect opportunity during the Alterac Pass event to make a Lokholar the Ice Lord skin for Ragnaros. Very similar model. Totally dropped the ball. Devs I am disappoint.
KTZ also never come out a new skin after release.
FRESH INSECT
Probius is on the same boat :(
I'm surprised they are releasing TWO legendary skins for two heroes that only had worth while skins buyable with gems (...this soon)

san'layn vampire KAELTHAS PLEASE!
Halloween won't be where his skin will come. $50 he will get one in the winter veil event. Snowman Ragnaros 100% - Avalanche will be his ultimate. No doubts.
so many ideas
Mecha/cyborg ragnaros
Ethereal ragnaros
Ancient(old) ragnaros
Apothecary ragnaros
Gemstone ragnaros
Cheerleader ragnaros
Undead ragnaros
Love Kindlier ragnaros
Archangel/Angelic ragnaros
Doubly Evil ragnaros
Crypt King ragnaros
Deathnaros (fusion of rag+death wing)
N'zoth ragnaros
Legion ragnaros
Kaijo ragnaros
Spectre ragnaros
Fallen ragnaros
Pajama ragnaros
Bikini ragnaros
Lunar ragnaros
Tinted ragnaros
Demon hunter ragnaros
Shadow ragnaros
Zerg Chief ragnaros
Space Emperor ragnaros
Vampire Ragnaros
Super ragnaros
TLV still only have there birthday suit. And there way older then rag.
09/18/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Apc7th
TLV still only have there birthday suit. And there way older then rag.

Yeah, Lost Vikings, Ragnaros and Probius need skins too, Blizzard.