New Quests broken?

General Discussion
09/25/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Morthion
Apparently, they don't bother to tell you in-game that it's a spray. Instead, you have to find the event information page that isn't even linked to in the patch in order to find out that the quests lines don't reward you with the skins. This event launch is so far looking very, very shoddy.

Thank you for posting this. It didn't say the word "spray" anywhere and as it's both labeled and looks exactly like the skin, I assumed it was the skin I was getting. :(
Looks like it may just be the healing; spell damage seems to be tracking just fine.
09/25/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Minky
Thank you for posting this. It didn't say the word "spray" anywhere and as it's both labeled and looks exactly like the skin, I assumed it was the skin I was getting. :(

Yes, it was a bad call on Blizzard's part not to make it clear in-game.
09/25/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Morthion
Looks like it may just be the healing; spell damage seems to be tracking just fine.

None of the quests are progressing for me, spell damage, healing or otherwise.
Only tried healing so far but same issue. At the game over screen the healing stat numbers on both sides just go to zero and no progress is made.
I changed to the physical damage quest and it is working fine, I guess I will do that one for now.
I'm on the Alex quest route. I have not had the Cursed Hollow map in seven QM. It is the only map in rotation to complete "secure four watchtowers in winning games". It seems they did not think this event though well at all.
To all who are curios: once the game ends all healing/shielding stats are set to 0, so you can't complete heal based quests.
09/25/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Minky
I'm on the Alex quest route. I have not had the Cursed Hollow map in seven QM. It is the only map in rotation to complete "secure four watchtowers in winning games". It seems they did not think this event though well at all.
its not in rotation unfortunately (i think)

perhaps the recon camps in hanamura?
09/25/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Godfred
its not in rotation unfortunately (i think)

My first QM today was Cursed Hollow, but I haven't had it since.

09/25/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Godfred
perhaps the recon camps in hanamura?

They don't work as they don't count as "watchtowers" :(