This lore tho! Original "heros" when?

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Loving the lore so far, rip kings crest. Would be cool to see some of these people made into playable heros. Thoughts?
I think yours is quite an unpopular opinion, actually :P

I think the Realm Lords should be skins for existing heroes, much like Drek'tar and Vandar (probably botched the spelling on at least one) are Battleground announcers and skins.

Actually, when I first saw the portrait for the first comic, featuring the Raven Lord, I immediately assumed it was a skin for Medivh, and I was almost surprised such a skin was not included with the Dark Nexus event.

A lot of people are saying Orphea (girl with the coffin on her back) will be the first OC Hero, though.
And there's evidence to support that (from datamining and such). Some are saying she'll be the big Blizzcon reveal this year.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I'll throw my hat into the ring for it. Honestly, while there is a lot of potential for future heroes, there are just some things I can't see them doing without this. It opens some interesting potential for unique kits that otherwise couldn't work out right.
I'm intrigued by Lady of Thorns and her kids

Those two and Orphea would make a nice set of original heroes
Its sad the kids and her husband turned dragon all got killed too :( was actually planning to write my second Nexus Original based on a Knight from Kings Crest guess ill have to find a new name now.

Adds background at least for the new one ill think up.
09/26/2018 01:54 AMPosted by Damian
Its sad the kids and her husband turned dragon all got killed too :( was actually planning to write my second Nexus Original based on a Knight from Kings Crest guess ill have to find a new name now.

Adds background at least for the new one ill think up.

I don't think the kids are dead, hurt yeah, but Shield-Sister survived getting punted by Possessed-Dad dragon knight, and then all he did was slam son-mage into her, so if being punted didn't kill her right away then I'm sure they're both just out cold.