Hanamura sentinal camp

General Discussion
Sylvanas can take both of these samurais 1 min into the game because it doesn't count as a boss and there's only 1 enemy. Just right click. I don't think you can bribe it so why does that happen? And in general, this camp is pretty ridiculous damage-wise. Maybe it should get 2 small mercenaries that help guard it so squishy characters don't solo it early.
Yea it's a bit odd how you can't bribe the camp yet Sylvanas' trait still works on it.

The Samurai itself is interesting because while it can do a lot of damage if unattended it can aggro on heroes more then other camps I find - so you can control it somewhat.

Otherwise for the new map it's definitely useful to keep an eye on both timers to try and go for a kill or take the enemy's camp. If you see that the enemy team has a hero that can take it early and you don't see that hero pop up for a bit then you know what they are doing - if you ignore it then it's a win for them.
09/12/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Coggles
Sylvanas can take both of these samurais 1 min into the game because it doesn't count as a boss and there's only 1 enemy. Just right click. I don't think you can bribe it so why does that happen? And in general, this camp is pretty ridiculous damage-wise. Maybe it should get 2 small mercenaries that help guard it so squishy characters don't solo it early.

I quite like the new Hanamura, I didn't think I would. From what I've read here the only real complaint is about Sylvanas being able to solo the samurai. An easy fix would be to make it so her trait doesn't activate while samurai are neutral.

Syl would still be able to use her trait to defend enemy samurai and to push with captured camps, but remove her ability to solo it earlier than any hero on the roster, while taking zero damage herself.
Thing is that Sylv takes ages to take camps until later levels. Like I said if you use the mini map and know what heroes can take the camps early on you should be able to predict when to invade that camp.
09/12/2018 07:27 PMPosted by DeMasked
Thing is that Sylv takes ages to take camps until later levels. Like I said if you use the mini map and know what heroes can take the camps early on you should be able to predict when to invade that camp.

Fair enough but it doesn't really take that long to be honest. I just tried her out on hanamura my last game.