Boxer Kharazim

Hero and Skin Suggestions
I played one game where teammate had this skin. But I do not see it in the shop.

Where is this obtained from?
If I'm not mistaken, that skin was part of the Nexomania event, which should mean it's available from Summer Chests, which only exist each year during the limited-time summer event (which was called "Sun's Out, Guns out" one year and "Nexomania" the next year).

I think you can also craft it with shards during the event, but I'm not 100% sure.

Edit: probably not necesary, but I'll clarify that it's the northern hemisphere summer, so sometime june/july-ish, I think.
Ah O.K.,

that explains a lot, thanks.
09/13/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Efede
If I'm not mistaken, that skin was part of the Nexomania event, which should mean it's available from Summer Chests, which only exist each year during the limited-time summer event (which was called "Sun's Out, Guns out" one year and "Nexomania" the next year).

I think you can also craft it with shards during the event, but I'm not 100% sure.

Edit: probably not necesary, but I'll clarify that it's the northern hemisphere summer, so sometime june/july-ish, I think.

Yes, you could craft the skin.