Two Healers I dislike.

General Discussion
Malfurion and Whitemane.

Malfurion's way of healing with regrowth and his moonlight thing seems like asinine for me. He moves like a turtle, his only escape is his E. And his tranquility also sucks. He's a slow sustain hero but in team fights he always sucks... in my experience.

Whitemane

I love everything about her kit except her E and her offensive ult. The range is limited, the actual effect on what it does sucks.. throws a little bolt of fire that can barely be seen and if it connects it throws another little bolt of fire. It's just so underwhelming, why couldn't they do something cooler? Plain sucks.
I'm not sure if your point is that you find them weak or that you dislike certain parts of their design. (I can read the title but it doesn't offer much discussion which is why I'm asking) If you could elaborate I'd try to help you out.

Both of them are arguably 2 out of the 3 strongest healers in the game and Deckard being the last one which is why it confuses me a bit.
Since I love to play burst, Deckard, and Whitemane are the ones I dislike going against. They heal clutch so hard than other support heroes do.
On the other hand on my team it's a different story. I love having them for an easier time to play burst.
Ana sucks.
09/17/2018 11:41 AMPosted by QuantumThief
Ana sucks.

hell no! she's one of the stongest healers! she's hell to aim though... if that's your gripe then realy... git gud

i only play with BW, lili, stukov and ana... all the rest i realy dislike them as a whole or part of their kit.

but just disliking... lucio (i hated him in OW and i hate him here... on my team that is... enemy team i kinda like him)
09/17/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Onslaught
Since I love to play burst, Deckard, and Whitemane are the ones I dislike going against. They heal clutch so hard than other support heroes do.
On the other hand on my team it's a different story. I love having them for an easier time to play burst.

You must hate uther then as well. There aint a better anty burst healer.

And malf has great TF capability. True its a ulti but Dream is insanely strong.Other one is total crap tho.
09/17/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Legion
09/17/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Onslaught

You must hate uther then as well. There aint a better anty burst healer.

And malf has great TF capability. True its a ulti but Dream is insanely strong.Other one is total crap tho.
I actually love uther. I play him, and know how to play around his faults.
So glad other team went full troll and got ana and aba, ez win. lol.

09/17/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Bukkit
09/17/2018 11:41 AMPosted by QuantumThief
Ana sucks.

hell no! she's one of the stongest healers! she's hell to aim though... if that's your gripe then realy... git gud

i only play with BW, lili, stukov and ana... all the rest i realy dislike them as a whole or part of their kit.

but just disliking... lucio (i hated him in OW and i hate him here... on my team that is... enemy team i kinda like him)