Who’s Next?

General Discussion
With Kerrigan finally getting a much needed rework, and Brighwing as well, i feel like there aren’t many needed reworks left other than the obvious Lost Vikings. I know people have been clamoring for tassadar to be reworked, but i feel like they’re going to save that one for when they overhaul the role system.

Personally i feel like Anub’arak has yet another one coming. Not because he’s bad by any means but simply because his his talent tree is still chock full of generics. Regen master, Burning rage, Rewind, Hardened shield. Not to mention his heroic pickrate has been lopsided for a very long time in favor of cocoon.
Thrall is getting his WoW rework so he'll lose all his powers and have the attack power of Abathur.
Tassadar clearly
09/18/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Azula
Thrall is getting his WoW rework so he'll lose all his powers and have the attack power of Abathur.
He didn't have power.

He's an Orc.
Tassadar. I hope he will be next.
I smell Uther being changed to high self-sustain/CC bruiser.

Tassadar is always on the list obviously lol.
Don't touch my Rewind! It just so good to have that talent on him. It's 4 stuns in a row with it.
And I think Anub doesn't need a big rework. They should only change his beetle talents, because only those talents really suck.
DVA, i do think anubarak would be ok with just a health buff.
I found it hilarious that after releasing a hero that has a global auto target damage/slow, the next two reworks get a stasis type ability. I like this, I hope more heroes get stasis that don't have one, so that the LONG list of people who can avoid the ult grows longer... and ignorant/unskilled people will still ignore the list and still complain about the ult.
I seem to remember this one hero that hasn't had any significant changes in recent memory that everyone ignores because nobody plays them....Think its lost Vikings.
....."Gluck...gluck...gluck...gluck...gluck...gluck.....aaaAAAhh".
Tassadar, Chen, and TLV all could use some love.
I'd say Tassadar, Chen, Tychus, Gazlowe, Illidan and Butcher.
rexxar
09/18/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Orca
Don't touch my Rewind! It just so good to have that talent on him. It's 4 stuns in a row with it.
And I think Anub doesn't need a big rework. They should only change his beetle talents, because only those talents really suck.
Yeah, i love rewind too, but as much as i love it i feel they could get a bit more creative with it.

Idk, like maybe he gets a second charge on his burrow and impale or 50% reduced CD and mana on them, something that only Anub’arak could do. And yeah, that is something i forgot to mention. His trait as a whole needs a rework imo, with all the recent mages or ability users released having skillshots and abilities that pierce by default, there just doesnt seem to be much of a point of having meatshields. Especially when the hero himself has more than enough tools to soak up skillshots.

Maybe a stacking debuff the bugs apply of some sort or maybe you steal some health each time you use an ability.