So, Tassadar, Illidan and Chen walks into a bar...

General Discussion
They see Raynor, Azmodan, Tyrande and Kerrigan who are joking, giggling, laughing, drunk and sitting around a table...

Everyone, continue to the story please! xD
All of a sudden, the nerf bat drops on chen because he is still able to walk, so definitely still op
Raynor sneaks out with Kerrigan, Illidan sneaks out with Tyrande, and Tassadar, Azmodan, and Chen . . .

Okay, I'm going to not finish that.
Once they were out, Tyrande looks at Illidans clothes and says: "You are not prepared" and goes back in to the bar.
Tassadar sends his condolences to Illidan and decides to go and find out what his friend Jimmy is doing.
While waiting at the table, Chen ask Azmodan if he need to be as fat as him to get some buffs and be back in the meta
09/23/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Draco
While waiting at the table, Chen ask Azmodan if he need to be as fat as him to get some buffs and be back in the meta
hahahahhaaa, I laughed so hard! Bless you, Malfoy! xD
09/23/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Tauri
They see Raynor, Azmodan, Tyrande and Kerrigan who are joking, gigling, laughing, drunk and sitting around a table...

Everyone, continue to the story please! xD

09/23/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Morthion
Raynor sneaks out with Kerrigan, Illidan sneaks out with Tyrande, and Tassadar, Azmodan, and Chen . . .

Okay, I'm going to not finish that.

Decided to tell some stories each other.
Tassadar was first.
- You know, my D isn't so useful as early. This changes to invis heroes made a work. My teammates don't use my ability right. That's bad.
BUT! Anyway, in free time, I can watch what do other heroes >:)
For example:
You, Chen. When you are alone, you transform into spirits to play on console.
Azmo, if you don't have someone to scratch your own as*, you summone your demon to do that.
Sonia, Yrel, Johanna, Zarya go to the gym with D.Va. heyWhy? Because if she is a tank, girls to want to help her to be a tank not only with her mech.
Li Li make a lot of tea for Anna and Decard, when Anna stays awhile and listens.
Kara and Reghar fight each other to fing out who is the best battle healer.

Your turn!
Raynor raises his glass and says "cheers to the guys who wanted me to get buffed and don't want to taste my pepper anymore!!!"
Chen raises his keg: "Care for another round?"
Illidan is feeling inadequate now because both kerrigan and tyrande take Jimmy home with them for some pepper. Illidan goes back to the single bros table where chen, tass, and the lost vikings are chilling, he decides he too will drown his sorrows here and contemplate reworking his life, his out of date abilities, his meager sustain, his dependence on others to help him out of jams. He's turning 30,000 next year and wonders what he's actually done with his life. How hes made an impact on the nexus and where he'll be in the next 10,000 years..

Seeing and hearing all this, Chen let's illidan in on a lil secret blue enhancer some of the boyz have been using called "the blizzard balancing team pill"..
How is it possible to walk into a steel pole?
"Youve got the wrong door; the 2014 club 2 blocks down"