Map rotation

General Discussion
I just got back to HoS wtf happend to all old maps?....why there are only like 5 maps in rotation? its boring as fk
09/19/2018 09:24 AMPosted by AshLambert
I just got back to HoS wtf happend to all old maps?....why there are only like 5 maps in rotation? its boring as fk

https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/22448179/#battlegrounds
Ok but why? why remove so many maps from the rotation
because blizzard dont know how make a fun game
so their new screwupps can be viewed many more times...

or maybe they try to forcefeed us the new GoT map... obviously SOMEBODY liked it... nobody from the players i've played with like the map and the 1% defending it on the forum isn't realy making this debacle any better.

goes to show who "the community" is wich blizzard is catering...

also i hope they remove this crap ASAP! played GoT 3 times in a row where everybody just destroyed midlane just to get done with this friggin trash! great map... -_-

then 2 or 3 games on temples... yeah, map rotation is SOOOO great -_-

wish blizzard would stop screwing around like some incompetent bunch of monkies!
09/30/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Bukkit

Isn't that what the PTR is for? Why are they making live players do PTR stuff?
I really do want to know why they have a map rotation for quick play. If the pros want to practice on whatever maps are part of the rotation, save that for ranked, custom, or even unranked so they can try new things without worrying about killing their ranking.

But this whole "we're going to cut our map rotation in half for the casual players is stupid.
They not even test the map before release.
Got bug that make 3 terro push into 1 lane rather than 3 lane.
QC team also can go into trash. They really make us feel that not even do a simple test before release thing out.
10/01/2018 02:54 AMPosted by Diehard
They not even test the map before release.
Got bug that make 3 terro push into 1 lane rather than 3 lane.
QC team also can go into trash. They really make us feel that not even do a simple test before release thing out.

downvote for telling truth?
Like that also got ppl support, that why they can keep come out rubbish thing.
09/30/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Maizing
09/30/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Bukkit

Isn't that what the PTR is for? Why are they making live players do PTR stuff?

Blizzard never listens to their PTR players in any of their games. It's mainly just a formality at this point.