Junkrat buffs plz

General Discussion
This hero has been out since October 17 2017 and doesn’t see much love and a month later you guys (hots develop team) decide to nerf taste for explosions which wasn’t necessary anyways junkrat is a pointless character and joke to hots maybe a cooldown reduction to his W ability the only thing that makes him decent.( no actual change in 10 months he has a pointless talent tree) extra wound timers is pointless and so is bouncy bouncy so I ask you to look over him and his talent tree before selecting other heroes to change. :/
Junkrat has a lower win rate then tlv now that is sad
09/20/2018 08:26 PMPosted by JrexxHomieXX

Yeah but don't worry about tlv. Or anyone else completely hung out to dry for longer than junkrat has existed.
You know Chen is still a hero in the game right?

And Tassadar, he is also there.

Maybe they will get a buff along with Junkrat.

Any day now.......

None can be lower that Tassadar!

That's a a little harsh, wouldn't you say? Some weeks The Vikings can get high on the winrate list if mostly expert TLV players play them for a bit.

09/20/2018 09:54 PMPosted by VapidSlug
Yeah but don't worry about tlv. Or anyone else completely hung out to dry for longer than junkrat has existed.

TLV IS GUD :(

Anyway about Junkrat. I certainly agree with you on that. Rather than Buff his bad builds they went the lazy route and nerfed his good builds. Yo Blizz, if you want some build variety: BUFF THE LEAST POPULAR TALENTS!
Junkrat is fine imo. I mean his winrate is low but he's kinda diffciulty to play and he isn't easy to carry with it. I mean his main build is fine ( Q + ripper air ) , his ''other'' builds are total trash rn.
except he is quite good in a skill players hands.
Junk isn't a terrible hero, but his build variety is almost non-existant, he has a lot of completely useless talents. Put Some English on it, Taste for Explosions, and Tricky Shuffle are all the only real options, everything else on 1, 4, and 7 is a joke. Seriously Sticky Wicket is one of, if not the most laughable talents ever introduced to this game. Why would you ever get rid of a root for a slow? Junk needs a complete talent overhaul.