Imperius vs Ravenlord(?)

General Discussion
so i was just reading the new comic and saw lady of thorns getting completely destroyed,literally no one stood a chance ,heroes i mean..so i was thinking maybe what if hots dev team plans to introduce a counter attack on ravenlord and then i thought since imperius is like a warrior type of angel,so aggresive and also a commander maybe they would make it happen with his release into the nexus?just a thought tho
I really hope and keep my fingers crossed for Imperius fighting Deathwing in the cinematic at Blizzcon. Deathwing is drawn to the Raven Lords side, but not for allying himself and being a servant of the Raven Lord. But to steal and the Nexus singularities for himself!

It would be the best thing happening Hots this far! Let Orphea be a regular reveal, maybe for October if it's not a OW hero.
IMMMMMPPPPPEEEEERIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imperius: SILENCE!

Ackmed: or I kill you!
so i was just reading the new comic and saw lady of thorns getting completely destroyed,literally no one stood a chance ,heroes i mean
Turns out Raynors new melee attack is completely useless.
09/24/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Remus
But to steal and the Nexus singularities for himself!

This is where you lost me. If Deathwing for whatever reason decides to join the Nexus, he would be a summon. Or, he would have his own level and be an announcer, aka, non-playable.

It's extremely hard for people to grasp the context that these Nexus Lords summon heroes to fight for them, they themselves do not fight. Hero summons all of a sudden becoming more powerful to steal a singularity doesn't make sense, at all.
09/24/2018 11:59 AMPosted by BlueFalcon
09/24/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Remus
But to steal and the Nexus singularities for himself!

This is where you lost me. If Deathwing for whatever reason decides to join the Nexus, he would be a summon. Or, he would have his own level and be an announcer, aka, non-playable.

It's extremely hard for people to grasp the context that these Nexus Lords summon heroes to fight for them, they themselves do not fight. Hero summons all of a sudden becoming more powerful to steal a singularity doesn't make sense, at all.

Im up for any story. Just release them already. :-)
Comic Download:
http://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/X4SV16SAU2KI1537806296438.pdf

Suqling is the artist of Rise of the Raven Lord:
http://mckysuu.tumblr.com/
Not sure you'd choose imperius to counter anything while losing, last time he tried diablo didn't turn out well.
More seriously i don't think any hero can hold a candle to the raven lord in direct combat, he looks like medivh on steroids and seems to be able to ignore some of the nexus' powers.
Some artifact or maybe something akin to the dark nexus would be needed.
So your reasoning for adding Imperius is.....nothing.
You guys are crazy.

I like it.

Artifacts can't be touched. They are not real.

The singularity is a 20 sided dice, like the HotS logo. Forged by the 3 families. Wizards of the Coast. Witches of the Woods. Lizards in a Blizzard.
They would need someone FAR more powerful than Imperius. They already have several people from his own universe that can beat his shiny !@#. 2 of whom did.

If they are going to add someone to stop the Ravenlord, it’ll have to be someone stronger than anyone we already have. Amon, Deathwing or the like. Not the guy who has only won one actual fight in his series and that was with help.
09/24/2018 01:25 PMPosted by Ai
You guys are crazy.

Hahaha! That was a good one HealsOnHeels.
Simple. Get the deranged adjutant from Warhead Junction to summon Baal, Lord of Destruction, along with Diablo, Lord of Terror and Mephisto, Lord of hatred. The Raven Lord stands no chance! Red is not dead!

If that fails I guess the manager of Volskaya Foundry could just summon a meta comp from Grand Master HL to stomp him...
Why is everyone thinking about how to kill him or stop him? You don't even know why he is doing whatever you think he's doing.

Like, he was just walking with his team, and for some reason the stupid queen started to attack him, she didn't even kneel down or gave up her crow... She just attacked all rude.

In my eyes that's not lady-like.

Anyway... What would you do after you destroy him or whatever? Like, what? Now, what do you think would happen if he just keeps doing whatever you think he's doing?

Think.

It's like... You don't think, you just fight like idiots.