Raynor was right.

General Discussion
"Aw, hell... that ain't fair!" -Jim Raynor 2018. Well, y'know, none of us would suspecting Dark Knight Zarya to be immune to melee!

"2 down... 4 to go..."
̶G̶r̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶K̶e̶e̶p̶e̶r̶
̶L̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶r̶n̶s̶
Queen Nightshade
Ka
The Spider Queen
Blackheart
09/24/2018 02:12 PMPosted by DJPea
"Aw, hell... that ain't fair!" -Jim Raynor 2018. Well, y'know, none of us would suspecting Dark Knight Zarya to be immune to melee!

"2 down... 4 to go..."
Queen Nightshade
Ka
The Spider Queen
Blackheart

I'm buying that skin and climbing HL with Zarya. Can't say no to permanent invulnerable.

"2 down... 4 to go..."
Queen Nightshade
Ka
The Spider Queen
Blackheart
[s]Test.[/s] H̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶l̶i̶n̶e̶d̶?̶
In the first comic, Raven Daddy seemed pretty unimpressed with Blackheart and Ka. I think they're safe.
Blackheart has his own problems with The Admiral, though.

Speaking of that guy, I want the Admiral announcer released to co-incide with whatever comic he shows up in.

...Assuming we get that far in the comics in one lifetime.
No matter how over powered Raynor is, he still can lose if unskilled enough.

What on earth was Raynor, one of the longer range auto attack heroes, doing in melee range against a powerful, high durability, short range hero? Let me bet, he also shot her while her shields were up just to make sure she was at maximum energy so her auto attack would deal the most damage as well...

Poor Valeera, being the only competent player on the Lady of Thorns team... I mean who else would draft 3 support heroes... They are not even fighting a stun heavy comp so Uther is already a bad enough pick for support... Their Alex went in 1v2 against Whitemane and Maiev and wondered why she died?
Well, y'know, none of us would suspecting Dark Knight Zarya to be immune to melee!

And you know what's strong against ghosts/undeads? The Light! But yeah, Uther needs to die without accomplishing anything because "Muh storytelling".
09/25/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Consort
Blackheart has his own problems with The Admiral, though.

Speaking of that guy, I want the Admiral announcer released to co-incide with whatever comic he shows up in.

...Assuming we get that far in the comics in one lifetime.

Wait, who's the admiral?
I'ma just, bump my own post!...Pathetic.