More Cross Franchise skins

Hero and Skin Suggestions
i would wish to have more cross franchise skins, like those which change nova into amazon, or that which change Johana into orc or blaze into fel reaver. I wish more of those kind of skins and since iam a bit troll guy i would wish some WC troll skins, like headhunter cassia or troll witch doctor nazzebo. any other Cross Franchise skins which you wish to be in game?
something for whitemane or valeera
I'd like to see several characters turned into death knights. Including but not limited to...
Raynor
Hanzo
Lt. Morales
Karazim
Li'ming

and quite a few from Warcraft but sense this is for cross francise I'll leave it to those ones.
maybe a wizard kael, can you imagine pyroblast but its one of li ming's arcane orbs
One idea would be to have a Lost Vikings skin with each Viking representing a different franchise.

Also, how about something like... Valla as a member of Overwatch?
Brightwing - Deathwing skin (even if its not a cross game skin)
Thrall - Protoss skin (Starcraft)
Hanzo - Night elf skin (Warcraft)
Medivh - Wizard skin (Diablo) Arcane bird form
09/16/2018 09:53 PMPosted by Kayube
One idea would be to have a Lost Vikings skin with each Viking representing a different franchise.

Also, how about something like... Valla as a member of Overwatch?

I wouldn't go with a full member, maybe a spin off character but one of the ones that are (at least currently) playable. We've seen what an FPS character does in a MOBA so maybe we could see it the other way around
Yes, those are the best skins. I would like to see:
Abomination Butcher
Goblin shredder D.va, maybe with a Blood elve female driving it.
Tassadar/Alarak Ethereal skin.
Mephistroth, an Hakkar simil or some flying snake for Menphisto.
Some cyborg Maieve, as Genshi.
Forest ranger Hanzo
Botani infested or plague eruptor Stukov.
Floating eye/Observer Sondius.
Undead nigromant Xul.
Valkyr Tyrael.