Undocumented BW changes + patch typos

General Discussion
Undocumented Changes:

Brightwing can no longer cast Arcane Flare on her feet for an instantaneous explosion.

Blink Heal heal now has a 2 second cooldown inbetween charges

Arcane flare projectile speed increases the longer range it is casted. Seems to land after 0.75 seconds regardless of how short or long the distance is, meaning the projectile is just there for show.

Enemies hit by the center of Arcane flare now take inner AND outer damage similar to Auriel's sacred sweep.

Typos:

Soothing Mist (D)
Heal amount reduced from 115 to 105

Heal amount reduced to 100 not 105.

Dream Shot (Q)
Moved from Level 1
New functionality:
Increase the range of Arcane Flare by 50%. If it hits an enemy Hero, lower the cooldown to 2 seconds.

Cooldown reduction only applies to targets hit in the center.

New Talent – Phase Out (Active)
Activate to phase out and become invulnerable for .5 seconds
20 second cooldown

Duration is 0.75 seconds not 0.5

New Talent – Intensive Winds (R)
Lower the cooldown of Emerald Wind to 3 seconds. It now costs 200 Mana

Cooldown is lowered to 5 seconds not 3.

New Talent – Faerie Protector (Active)
Activate to instantly cast Pixie Dust on all nearby allied Heroes
60 second cooldown

Faerie Protector has a 45 second cooldown not 60.

These are just the ones I saw for Brightwing, I'm sure there are more for Brightwing.

The patch notes are pretty sloppy. Alot of these typos ended up getting me super hyped only to be disappointed. For example, CDR on dreamshot applying to the outer ring sounded insane but was disappointed on the PTR.
Not to excuse the numerous overall typos, soothing mist 100 is probably the level 0 value.
09/17/2018 05:29 PMPosted by OrangeJuice
Brightwing can no longer cast Arcane Flare on her feet for an instantaneous explosion.

thats false. if you selfcast it, it blows up immediately at your feet on the ptr.

I was just thinking I wish it didnt So i could self cast and it'd get a delay to hit a melee right behind me in the center.
09/17/2018 09:30 PMPosted by LordShoe
thats false. if you selfcast it, it blows up immediately at your feet on the ptr.

It's not false. Either you're lying or you're doing something I'm not.

Here's me shooting Arcane flare under Brightwing's feet:

https://imgur.com/zVpzLf5

The projectile goes over her head and comes down to her feet after 0.75 seconds regardless of how close it is.

I shot Arcane flare at her feet two more times at different angles, same results:

forward and backwards:

https://imgur.com/zppxIVC

sideways:

https://imgur.com/E1V82la

???

09/17/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Raze
Not to excuse the numerous overall typos, soothing mist 100 is probably the level 0 value.

All patch note numbers are set to 0 value.

Patch notes has Emerald Wind at 255 and that is exactly what it is in game on the ability menu.
Either you're lying or you're doing something I'm not

self cast it, girl. just like you'd self cast any heal on any other healer. cmon youre a healer main you gotta self cast.

alt+Q i think? mine is shift+Q.

it'll blow up instantaneously

https://i.imgur.com/lDeVDqH.png

Arcane flare projectile speed increases the longer range it is casted. Seems to land after 0.75 seconds regardless of how short or long the distance is, meaning the projectile is just there for show.

I dont think this is a worry. its just like KT's stun upgrade at level 4. the increased range increases the speed of the thing. Thats good considering you will be able to hit things further away quicker. also not a change that i think would need to be documented. just a different mechanic for her projectile.
Blink Heal heal now has a 2 second cooldown inbetween charges
She always had unless you chose Double Wyrmhole at 20.
09/17/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Raze

i was initially going to agree with this. but the patch notes say that the level zero amount would be 105.

Her in game amount is 104 at level 1. So not only is the 105 incorrect, it a level zero amount that is higher than her actual level 1 amount in game. So her scaling is set at 4% meaning her level zero healing is 100.

patch notes should say 100.

also her current in-game says that the level 1 healing is 116. Meaning the base healing is 112.

patch notes should read:
Soothing Mist (D)
Heal amount reduced from 112 to 100
I went to try-mode ptr and used alt+Q and it's insta-cast on feet
Only self cast I use on bw is for pixie dust. Is self casting flare even that useful, honestly?
09/18/2018 08:23 AMPosted by QuietOnset
Only self cast I use on bw is for pixie dust. Is self casting flare even that useful, honestly?

It's great against Illidan, and also helpful when you need to 'execute' a Murky before he can get away/bubble. Otherwise, it's more of a desperation move when you end up having a melee fight because the enemy thinks they can sit there and trade with you. (Tip: you freely regenerate health outside fights. They don't.)