Tyrande gets massive nerfs... what?

General Discussion
https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/22484230/heroes-of-the-storm-patch-notes-september-19-2018-2018-9-17/

So they nerfed the already worse healer in the game by nerfing her healing and buffs some more but also nerfing her damage...? What the f**k? She was bad to begin with and now she is even worse!

Should i just laugh it off or...?
"Worse healer of the game" that became the top winrate hero from the moment the rework came to pass and this position is also in relation with her healing power.
Should i laugh at this thread or...?
So they nerfed the already worse healer in the game

Should i just laugh it off or...?

Im laughing hard now, come join me.
I hope Blizz won't nerf her so hard as Tassadar after his last rework.
Worst Healer in the game, yet best Hero in the game according to these stats...

https://www.hotslogs.com/Default
its laughable blizzard doesn't want supports to do damage. Did they give up trying to make this game popular? Are all of these constant support damage nerfs them saying "well may as make the other mobas even more popular"
So now that she is not over tuned, what does everyone think of her rework?
the down vote trolls are back!
09/19/2018 11:42 AMPosted by DrLogan
I hope Blizz won't nerf her so hard as Tassadar after his last rework.

Probably won't happen. Tass is an enabling hero and the simple fact he makes hero's too strong they nerfed Tass and not the hero's that become too strong from having Tass.

The super hard carry heroes with Tass become broken, I.E. Tracer/ Valla/ Illidan
People are confused about chromie buffs as well. The community is just really slow to adapt to the meta it seems.
09/19/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Candy
its laughable blizzard want supports to do damage. Did they give up trying to make this game popular? Are all of these constant support damage nerfs them saying "well may as make the other mobas even more popular"

Have you been living in a box? You make zero sense.
I fixed the post.
09/19/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Candy
the down vote trolls are back!

as much as i want to agree... this topic is trollfeed...

OP is clearly trolling or just... nah, must be trolling
She got a huge nerf with the rework and now another one. It´s quite funny, but they really want to force her into a healbot. I keep playing her as always, who cares :)
You guys had such a rager for her OP numbers and thought they'd last forever. Now you get the real rework.
Is this real life?
Well tbh I have absolutely no reason to play her anymore. At least before her rework the owl was fun but some ppl wanted to heal with her and then everything else about her was sacrificed for that purpose ... and now her healing was also nerfed (trueshot dmg too for some reason lol)

Now I wonder who is going to play with her when there are far far better choices than her. At least before that some ppl like to play with her and have some fun with owls or AA build but now those are gone as well.
Lolimus Maximus
09/20/2018 09:07 AMPosted by PrIn
Well tbh I have absolutely no reason to play her anymore. At least before her rework the owl was fun but some ppl wanted to heal with her and then everything else about her was sacrificed for that purpose ... and now her healing was also nerfed (trueshot dmg too for some reason lol)

Now I wonder who is going to play with her when there are far far better choices than her. At least before that some ppl like to play with her and have some fun with owls or AA build but now those are gone as well.

Because a year before that she was reworked, before that she was a really interesting healer that could both solo and second support and players wanted that back. Now shes a bit to good of a healer and not good enough to be secondary support...

Did I mention shes a good healer? shes better then whitemane/alex/deckard and needed nerfs.
its called backpedaling. they busted what wasn't broken, same with chromie but inverse to power level.

heroes you didnt really like become slightly less stronger (yrel, tyrande) heroes you dumped in the trash can are still trash, everybody wins except the players!

good thing azmo can still do dragons breath from across the map late game. everybody is having a lot of fun with that one! keep it up heroes team!