HotS needs a Lore Skins Event

Hero and Skin Suggestions
C'mon guys how many time i or we go to wait for:

Death Knight Arthas Skin - Yes i want this Skin back because of HotS 2.0 System
Kul'tiras Jaina Skin - BFA skin (From WoW Battle for Azeroth)
Diablo 1 Skin
Leoric Skin from Diablo 1
The Butcher Skin from Diablo 1
Wretched Kael'Thas Skin (From Magisters' Terrace)
Mortal Tyrael Skin (From Diablo 3)
Xel'naga Kerrigan Skin (From StarCraft 2 Legacy of the Void)
Tassadar Avatar of Ouros skin (From StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty and Legacy of the Void)
Zul'jin skin (From Zul'aman)
and much more of them...

There is alot of Lore skins to implement in HotS, really needs Events for them, pls :)
I really agree with that and HotS needs more Lore skins because major of them are very good looking and major of people are waiting for Wretched Kael'thas since his release and now most of them wants BFA Jaina as well
09/20/2018 10:48 AMPosted by LordFrieza
I really agree with that and HotS needs more Lore skins because major of them are very good looking and major of people are waiting for Wretched Kael'thas since his release and now most of them wants BFA Jaina as well

I want Wretched Kael'thas skin and BFA Jaina skin so bad yes :´)
I'd like to see new BfA model Tyrande mode as skin. I know that it's based on Tyrande from hots, yet it's.. It could be little more.. No shoulder armor, Little change hairstyle, add feathers.. and.. just do it little more like in BfA (maybe not showing her underwear so much)

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287347/patch-8-1-ptr-27826-new-achievements-unlock-night-warrior-night-elf-customizatio#modelviewer:1:88865:0:10+0
hell yea so much true, i love also cross franchise skins like that Warsong Johana, so i would love to see skins like Headhunter cassia, Dwarf mountaineer Raynor (dont know how would his Rs work tho)and much more
09/28/2018 01:02 AMPosted by Trollcrates
hell yea so much true, i love also cross franchise skins like that Warsong Johana, so i would love to see skins like Headhunter cassia, Dwarf mountaineer Raynor (dont know how would his Rs work tho)and much more

Agree. Cross Franchise Skins are also my second favorite Skins after Lore Skins and the game really needs more of them as well, imagine:

StarCraft Skins:

Ghost Valla Skin - with Futuristic Dual Pistols and with her hailr like Lara Croft's hair
Zealot Illidan Skin - with Dual Psy - Warglaives and Protoss armor
Zealot Arthas Skin - with a Psy - Sword and Protoss armor
Reaper Tracer Skin

Warcraft:

Illidari Valla Skin
Kharazim Monk of Pandaria Skin - with armor of WoW Monks (Some Monk Tier Set)
Classes Tier Sets Skins

Diablo:

Some NPC Skins and Tier Sets Skins

Overwatch:

Some Omnic Skins and more