Tyrande's winrate has went up?

General Discussion
I filtered hotslogs for last 7 days, then for the week of 9//16/2018. It seems her winrate has actually went up.

Obviously it's still very early to tell, but if the trend continues I wonder what happened?
might be the “zomg she got nerfed” crowd jumping ship conpared to the “zomg gotta try new hero” type hype
09/20/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Reinhardt
I filtered hotslogs for last 7 days, then for the week of 9//16/2018. It seems her winrate has actually went up.

Obviously it's still very early to tell, but if the trend continues I wonder what happened?

She is good. The problem is that she is only good at healing. The rest of her flavor got tossed to the trash can.
09/20/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Nightlighter
She is good. The problem is that she is only good at healing. The rest of her flavor got tossed to the trash can.

Ha? She is only good at healing. So that pesky Butcher I stunned with Luna Flare after he charged and saved my squishy teammate is of no consequence?

Those tanks I reduce the armor of, also means nothing? Sentinel that has a global wide ability to scout the enemy and give vision, trash too? Global team stealth and burst heal, trash? I guess Starfall is a trash zoning tool?

I haven't even mentioned her individual talents like build in spell shield, cleanse, Iceblade Arrows, all this is just trash and Tyrande's a healbot? Alight, I guess I'm playing her wrong, I should only press q?
09/20/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Xenterex
might be the “zomg she got nerfed” crowd jumping ship conpared to the “zomg gotta try new hero” type hype

I barely even feel the nerfs. She's still god tier in the right hands.
New Tyrande is first picked/banned, above Mephisto/whitemane/genji.

Basically tyrande has a strong base kit, and then she has a godlike talent for every tier.

She has two level 1 cleanses which is INSANE for high level play.
Her 4 lunar blaze range increase is huge and allows her to safely interupt enemy backline.
Elune's Chosen allows you to heal someone from 10% to 100% health.
Movement speed or an owl that acts like shrink ray...on 15s cd
Darnassian Archery basically allows her little arrows to actually hurt after a while and allow her to duel anyone.
Iceblade arrows makes archery better and is just better.

I love how impactful these talents are and how significantly they change up your gameplay. I wish blizzard buffed 70 other heroes to be as strong, but we know that wont happen.
09/20/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Minky

Ha? She is only good at healing. So that pesky Butcher I stunned with Luna Flare after he charged and saved my squishy teammate is of no consequence?

Those tanks I reduce the armor of, also means nothing? Sentinel that has a global wide ability to scout the enemy and give vision, trash too? Global team stealth and burst heal, trash? I guess Starfall is a trash zoning tool?

I haven't even mentioned her individual talents like build in spell shield, cleanse, Iceblade Arrows, all this is just trash and Tyrande's a healbot? Alight, I guess I'm playing her wrong, I should only press q?

She is being forced to heal and support (I know she is one). I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaining at her damage nerf. Every single one of her iterations had the choice to make your damage be on par of assassines while still providing her iconic utility.
So yes, after playing her for over many years where now I'm lvl 105 with her, I feel upset about losing the rest of my potential builds effectively reducing the ways I wanted to play her.
09/20/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Minky

dripping with sarcasm, but youre actually replying to a person who thinks that yes, tyrande is just a Q-bot. Ive had discussions with him in many many threads and in his own words "her abilities are now useless"

so youre actually right. He isnt reducing armor or doing clutch stuns, scouting the enemy team, or mitigating burst.

hes just sitting there, not AAing and pressing Q.
she became Q bot what do you expect, no more risky plays.