New Kerrigan scaring anyone?

General Discussion
Watched the video on upcoming Kerrigan changes. I see a lot of games on the inbound where players are going to be sitting at their keyboards saying "damn!".
I tried it myself what kind of destruction is she capable of with the level 20 40% AA dmg increase + level 1 AA splash, 150% spell dmg increase + Painful Spikes Maelstrom combo. It's around 4k dmg on every target she hits with ult combo. Stack agaisnt her and she wipes your team alone. She is scary as hell!
The scariest thing about her aside the damage is really the rate at which she builds up her shields, since so much of her damage can splash, to the point that she literally just tanks and spanks multiple opponents and comes out ontop with very little skill investment.
Yeah, I'm scared D:

She builds up her shield so fast, and lost of it. If you pair her with the infinite 35 armor from Yrel, you could even run Kerrigan main tank..
Imagine, huge shield that never goes down because you have 35 armor all the time, pretty good mobility, pretty good CC, damage.. Really scary.
She can already be scary in the right hands. I'm pleased they updated here, but damn she looks bone chilling now.
wait for her to be live than we can say if she gonna be OP or not, on ptr everything seems so OP, just wait
OP bruiser
I haven't tried her on the PTR yet but I am curious if she will be as effective in less skilled players.
Yes, I'm scared, but for a slightly different reason:

Every time Kerrigan starts winning at a decent rate, they gut her. She's kind of like Illidan that way.
09/21/2018 05:48 AMPosted by GaymerStream
I haven't tried her on the PTR yet but I am curious if she will be as effective in less skilled players.

I'm more of a support main honestly but I was able to perform well enough with the suggested builds for Kerrigan. As I said on my earlier post you can literally tank and spank enemies and come out on top without actually needing much skill to pull it off. And with each talent tier her ability to maintain her shields only continues to improve. The only real thing that honestly stop Kerrigan from going completely ham on the opposing team is that the mana costs of her abilities will force her to retreat and recover.
My wall, 15 armor (+ Q quest as bonus) and - 75% dmg don't think so.

Let us finish, what we started many years ago, Kerrigan!

xD
09/21/2018 06:13 AMPosted by Morthion

Every time Kerrigan starts winning at a decent rate, they gut her. She's kind of like Illidan that way.
Exactly. This is what I was afraid of with her rework. She needed a tuneup no doubt, but it seems they've totally dumbed her down to the point where rolling your face on your keyboard is an effective strategy. Kerri used to require a lot of game sense to get value out of, knowing the proper time to combo and the proper time to dive or save Ravage for a kill/reset, hence the general hots populace claiming she's garbage and useless. Well congrats, now everyone can yolo dive the enemy team without thinking and kill them all. She'll get nerfed quickly. Again.
make a Halloween kerri skin and call it "SCAREigan" :P
Not really, her damage has been dropped so much and sustain dropped that she is now a wet paper bag hitting you with a wet noodle. Kerrigan is really the queen of hugs now.

Every time kerrigan gets to a point she doesn't have to combo anything and any mongo can spam Q and maelstorm to win she is broken and gets nerfed.
She isn't going to be balanced as long as landing a combo is not the essence of her being usefull and powerful (outside of Q spam in shrines).
I've already been on a winning steak with kerrigan. Now she's looks even stronger and everyone will know how OP she is.

Truth
So she's a mobile tank assassin now? She was already scary in the right hands.
I'm scared that i won't get to play her in draft modes.
15% shielding from damage dealt, which she can get up to 80% using AA build on Heroes. Scary is correct. I just hope Blizzard ran their numbers correctly.