So Blizz... When Andariel ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

General Discussion

It really isn't. The fact you can't see the difference between "xenomorph-style devil with a feminine musculature yet lacking in any actual sexual organs" and straight up human woman with exposed breasts - only permissible because the Diablo games are rated M, whereas HotS is the lower T rating - speaks more of your lack of awareness than anything else.

Lack of awareness or not my apologies for not being a great on explaining things.
Yes i deleted my older post, well tried to at least, since what i said was misinterpreted.
I know the differences of style of character i was looking at something differently so my apologies for that.

My main point was i believed that Andariel cannot be added in the form that the creator wants since the rating system won't permit it. I could be wrong but in my honest opinion the skin that is asked for is M rating no matter what way you describe it. That is my point.
I would love her in the game in a anyway it works like they did with the others.
According to Mephisto's model what do you expect from Andariel? Childen shouldn't see bewbs :D
09/17/2018 01:37 AMPosted by Amei
Accourding to Mephisto's model what do you expect from Andariel? Childen shouldn't see bewbs :D

Exactly.
I think they probably could maybe implement a bikini style or something to use for her. That way she could be added. i already know a few younger kids that play the game, heck my own kid likes to watch me play.
well most of the concerns could be offset by just focusing the design on the artwork used for andariel in the D2 manual where she's in a loincloth and bikini top.
09/16/2018 04:32 PMPosted by DefilerRulez
I am not talking about this

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/a/ac/Andariel-1600x.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120808135807

I am talking about this

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/001/690/062/large/svein-yngve-sandvik-antonsen-andariel-picture2.jpg?1450939931

I like the top picture better than the bottom one, the latter is a bit too tacky for my taste.
Honestly speaking, her near nude design is really just for sex appeal. Trying to make lore excuses why she would absolutely need to be under clothed is just as bad as arguing that should have to be covered when it’s a matter of aesthetic taste.

But I do remember being fairly intimidated by her during my first encounter with her in Diablo 2. Her raw nudity does add some flavor to the lawless nature of being a demon. It would be kinda silly to believe she’d be ashamed to be seen naked, and is probably even used to her benefit, being a temptation and all. I would be disappointed with a tame design. I feel like there is room for one extreme sample of revealing character design in HotS, and there’s a lot of cool things that could be done with her gameplay.

Andariel might be the sketchiest Diablo Evil to have to add in, running the risk of damaging her authentic design and pissing off the fan base a la Mephisto’s HotS appearance. She is almost guaranteed to have a drastic redesign, so do we even want to request her?
Also worth noting, Andariel is actually directly referenced in Maiev’s first skin. I’m hoping this isn’t a means to call it a done deal and brushing off the possibility of having Andariel in the game. They kinda killed off hope for Widowmaker fans with the Nova skin, so fingers crossed that doesn’t happen with Andariel becoming a Kerrigan skin or something..

But then again they did release Cassia even after the Novazon skin, so maybe there is hope for Andariel fans.
09/17/2018 04:51 AMPosted by CYBERSTALKER
Her raw nudity does add some flavor to the lawless nature of being a demon. It would be kinda silly to believe she’d be ashamed to be seen naked, and is probably even used to her benefit, being a temptation and all.

I wasn't making lore excuses, i was exactly talking about this
would love to see andariel here (after baal) but if you think there is even a 1% chance of her model even roughly resembling the d2 model then you are crazy.... it will have to be some kid friendly version just based on the age rating of this game not counting snowflake feelings at all which will have her in a parka by the time she is released.
I knew it. I knew this would be in reference to diablo 2 boobies.
09/17/2018 06:13 AMPosted by PHOENIXFIRE
would love to see andariel here (after baal) but if you think there is even a 1% chance of her model even roughly resembling the d2 model then you are crazy.... it will have to be some kid friendly version just based on the age rating of this game not counting snowflake feelings at all which will have her in a parka by the time she is released.

Sadly I can totally see this happen
I wouldn't be surprised if Andariel won't even look like she does in the consored version, after all her silhouette is very similiar to Kerrigans.

And as we could witness with Mephisto, the lord of the deep sea and all things shrimpy, the silhouette must be "unique".

I'm mentally preparing for the worst, both when it comes to Andariel and Baal.
Duriel might be the only evil left where the transition should be not much of a problem, after all he's just a gigantic maggot with a charming smile.
Who is this “Lord of the Deep Sea”?
Hots family freindly character design is not commited to original design of heroes.

I am not talking about revealing body parts. I am talking about how the evil characters appearance is so underwhelming.

This is butcher, but he looks cuddley and cute. Butcher came from m rated universe but his hots design makes him not horrfic.

If anadrial comes, she will look like lili.

I wish they make evil heroes more horrific.
Vorazun and Andariel are above Heroes of the Storm and there is no need to add them to the roster.

They are called breasts, or intimate parts. Don't say "suggestive" parts. They are not suggesting anything.

Nobody cares about this issues in the way you tackle it.
09/17/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Ai
Vorazun and Andariel are above Heroes of the Storm and there is no need to add them to the roster.

They are called breasts, or intimate parts. Don't say "suggestive" parts. They are not suggesting anything.

I didn't know that you could type breasts on blizzard forums, since they censor the world sh*male...

For what i am reading there are also other people that are annoyed by Blizzard Censorship, like with the Butcher, the model is amazing but it's more clean of a surgery room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL7X3DTyS2Q
09/17/2018 02:48 PMPosted by DefilerRulez
09/17/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Ai

I didn't know that you could type breasts on blizzard forums, since they censor the world sh*male...

For what i am reading there are also other people that are annoyed by Blizzard Censorship, like with the Butcher, the model is amazing but it's more clean of a surgery room
Breasts is a word, like hand, head, ear. What you said is not a thing and that is why the word is not allowed. There's no reason to say it here.

Hero models are not really that important. Heroes of the Storm is like Trading Card Game, you have the cards with Heroes and abilities, but you don't take turns, it's real time... The cards have a picture of the Hero but they don't have animations or sound explosion or voicelines.

The hero you see on the screen is not like what you are supposed to see there and believe that the way it looks is the way it is in that world.

Blizzard just uses technology to help you create an image of the battle and of the Heroes... But you are supposed to add a little imagination.

It's like the Heroes using mounts and running across the map... They are not in scale size, it's like a board game and you are playing with toys, and those toys represent a giant real world that makes the map kilometers long...

And you get off the horse and park it and stuff... It's not like it appears magically.

Help Blizzard with your imagination.
Our first stripper hero. I can dig it. The nipple tassels that is. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
maggots :D