Let's talk about something happy, personal, idk.

General Discussion
I need some rest from posts about Tassadar and Blizz, so let's talk.
What do you like/dislike?
Life story.
Shames.
Love.
Etc.

I'm starting:
I don't know why, but when I'm stading, I have a stong erection. And when a teacher wants me to answer, this is hard to hide it. That's why I must wear tight jeans and long T-shirt.
OmegaLUL. I said it!

Your turn.

Edit: If such stories are too unpleasant for you, I'll write something else.
09/19/2018 10:29 AMPosted by DrLogan

Etc.

[/quote]

Yeah i love this hero. he's one of my favorite warriors tbh.
09/19/2018 10:45 AMPosted by VSCSupreme
09/19/2018 10:29 AMPosted by DrLogan

Etc.

Yeah i love this hero. he's one of my favorite warriors tbh.

Good start xD
sure im up for an offtopic discussion.

as it turns out, light carries momentum.

the amount of force that the sun exerts on mercury is ~250,000 tons worth of force just from light itself.

This same principle is used to accelerate space craft with no use of fuel at all.
I started playing this game when 3 year relationship ended. It was heart breaking for me and I needed to distract my thoughts in some way :)

3 years later and here I am with 2500+ level, still loving the game and in a fresh happy new relationship.

It was quite a distraction.
09/19/2018 10:54 AMPosted by LordShoe

the amount of force that the sun exerts on mercury is ~250,000 tons worth of force just from light itself.

This same principle is used to accelerate space craft with no use of fuel at all.

Are you a scientist?
09/19/2018 11:15 AMPosted by ilke
I started playing this game when 3 year relationship ended. It was heart breaking for me and I needed to distract my thoughts in some way :)

3 years later and here I am with 2500+ level, still loving the game and in a fresh happy new relationship.

It was quite a distraction.

Did you end this relationship or your boy/girlfriend?
09/19/2018 11:17 AMPosted by DrLogan
09/19/2018 10:54 AMPosted by LordShoe

Are you a scientist?

studying to become an engineer

LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING HAPPY
Dont break the forum
When I was on 3 class, one man came to my school and suggested to join musical school. I agreed. Then I teached hot to play on piano, how to sing, how to read notes, and other things.
For this 8 years I started to love classical music and make my own list of styles, what I like/dislike. And as bonus my head became a music radio, because I got good musical memory. Even if I forgot his name, I still can play it on my head. If I forget some parts of it, I remind forgoten parts and get whole music again.
Been playing with my gf since the beta , and its just a fun time to play this together. Fun fact , on most games our stats are quite similar ic we play same roles and usualy one will beat the other by just 1 kill or 1 assist. Like 14/8/2 vs 13/8/2 or something like that lol
09/19/2018 11:20 AMPosted by MortalWombat

LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING HAPPY
Dont break the forum

Someone must break these bonds of hate.
09/19/2018 11:24 AMPosted by MySelf
Been playing with my gf since the beta , and its just a fun time to play this together. Fun fact , on most games our stats are quite similar ic we play same roles and usualy one will beat the other by just 1 kill or 1 assist. Like 14/8/2 vs 13/8/2 or something like that lol

How bad that nobody wants to be my girlfriend :(
I like to read postpocalipsis books and play such games. My favorites are Metro, Stalker.
Strategies: Red Alert, Age of Mythology, Age of Empires, C&C: TIberium Wars.
RPG: Dragon Age: Origin.
Wouldn't tight jeans hurt you like hell if you have an erection?
09/19/2018 11:38 AMPosted by MacWeak
Wouldn't tight jeans hurt you like hell if you have an erection?

It makes me harderer. I enjoy. This good and bad in one time.
Lol.

Edit: You are a man a calture as well.
09/19/2018 11:37 AMPosted by DrLogan
I like to read postpocalipsis books and play such games. My favorites are Metro, Stalker.
Strategies: Red Alert, Age of Mythology, Age of Empires, C&C: TIberium Wars.
RPG: Dragon Age: Origin.

Nice i cant say im a book guy but game wise :
Metal gear solid ( serie)
Demon/dark souls
Ratchet and clank -going comando is my favorite
And finally the mega man x series which i still play lol
09/19/2018 11:26 AMPosted by DrLogan
09/19/2018 11:24 AMPosted by MySelf

How bad that nobody wants to be my girlfriend :(

Trust me , dont rush it !
Its better being single then getting a crazy lol
A guy i worked with once got a 9/10 crazy. We were in a meeting one morning and she called , he discretely declined with a text. Then the meeting resumed. She kept calling back until the boss told him to pick up and for humor to put it on speaker to know what was so important.

She went ape @!!# in his appartement breaking stuff and being like " you know what ?! Here goes your #$!@ playstation ! *break sound* " the look of horror on his face was priceless though lol
Trust me its better to wait until you find a good one because for as much as mastercard can buy you , a crazy can alway surpass that limit within minutes lol and in case you wonder what else here is what i remember ( ps3, hd tv , lap top ( the good ones lol ) and everything you can puncture or cut in a living room/ bed room lol )
I broke up with my ex who was cheating on me and realized I'm fairly attractive, I get a looooot of smiles and stares from women. So that's a plus!
09/19/2018 01:20 PMPosted by DankTemplar
I broke up with my ex who was cheating on me and realized I'm fairly attractive, I get a looooot of smiles and stares from women. So that's a plus!

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/600x600/17029825/awkward-smile-guy.jpg

smiles like this he means