Let's talk about something happy, personal, idk.

General Discussion
I love Tyrande's hips.
Tyrande's dance brings joy to the world.
I took a break from hots for a few months, it took around 250 games to grind my way to upper masters and got my first game yesterday with 4 other GMs.

It was an incredibly intense game that required my complete focus and using all abilities properly as I knew I was the factor in winning or loosing the game.

God I missed that intensity where you knew you could not take any chances or play around an enemy player as they knew exactly how to take you out, or the coordination and consistently like where a li-ming followed on a mura stun EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I want to get my GM status and get in more GM games, its how HL should be and its sad that 99.9% of the hots playerbase cant experience this visceral combat regularly in HL.
09/19/2018 01:08 PMPosted by MySelf
09/19/2018 11:26 AMPosted by DrLogan
How bad that nobody wants to be my girlfriend :(

Trust me , dont rush it !
Its better being single then getting a crazy lol
A guy i worked with once got a 9/10 crazy. We were in a meeting one morning and she called , he discretely declined with a text. Then the meeting resumed. She kept calling back until the boss told him to pick up and for humor to put it on speaker to know what was so important.

She went ape @!!# in his appartement breaking stuff and being like " you know what ?! Here goes your #$!@ playstation ! *break sound* " the look of horror on his face was priceless though lol
Trust me its better to wait until you find a good one because for as much as mastercard can buy you , a crazy can alway surpass that limit within minutes lol and in case you wonder what else here is what i remember ( ps3, hd tv , lap top ( the good ones lol ) and everything you can puncture or cut in a living room/ bed room lol )

I hope I will have enough p*rn before my meeting with my good part :)
09/19/2018 01:20 PMPosted by DankTemplar
I broke up with my ex who was cheating on me and realized I'm fairly attractive, I get a looooot of smiles and stares from women. So that's a plus!

Sometimes reality looks like a sh*t. That's why we play games.
09/19/2018 01:24 PMPosted by LucielaWitch
I love Tyrande's hips.
Tyrande's dance brings joy to the world.

:D

09/19/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Degaris
I took a break from hots for a few months, it took around 250 games to grind my way to upper masters and got my first game yesterday with 4 other GMs.

It was an incredibly intense game that required my complete focus and using all abilities properly as I knew I was the factor in winning or loosing the game.

God I missed that intensity where you knew you could not take any chances or play around an enemy player as they knew exactly how to take you out, or the coordination and consistently like where a li-ming followed on a mura stun EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I want to get my GM status and get in more GM games, its how HL should be and its sad that 99.9% of the hots playerbase cant experience this visceral combat regularly in HL.

One thing, what I want, it's play HL and go upper and upper, playing Tassadar.
Blizz *announced* something about Tassadar, so I will wait.
I found out that I am extremely lactose intolerant so now I have to eat vegan cheese, oil based margarine, banana based ice cream and almond milk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttKn1eGKTew
Every morning I wake up looking back at me the most beautiful and sexiest person I ever seen. I often have to remind myself I need to move my mirror away from my bed.
My dog, a teacup chihuahua named Pumpkin Spice Latte, is the light in my life.
I like anime.

Judge me. I'm ready.
Hey Dr.Logan! I thought you are a grown up. I thought you are at least more than 27 years old. You talk like adults, not like teens.

And, it turned out that you are a high school boy. It surprised me...
I recently started watching anime and tried picking up dragon ball z and the pacing is unbearable to me. I can deal with filler and all that but for some reason I can’t do it with dragon ball z. I’ve made it to the episode where he goes super saiyan for the first time and that’s prolly as far as I’ll watch.
I love to listen to Alarak quotes when I'm sad. Works every time.
09/19/2018 11:26 PMPosted by DrLogan
I like anime.

Judge me. I'm ready.

ohhhh don't you worry you are totally judged.... but on the other hand lot's of people like it so whatever.

I still read/watch harry potter all the time so who the hell am I to judge anybody lol
09/20/2018 07:55 AMPosted by PHOENIXFIRE
09/19/2018 11:26 PMPosted by DrLogan
I like anime.

Judge me. I'm ready.

ohhhh don't you worry you are totally judged.... but on the other hand lot's of people like it so whatever.

I still read/watch harry potter all the time so who the hell am I to judge anybody lol

You think that's bad? I read Harry Potter FANFICTION. How's that for embarrassing. I liked it so much that I wanted more. ;p
09/20/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Tauri
Hey Dr.Logan! I thought you are a grown up. I thought you are at least more than 27 years old. You talk like adults, not like teens.

And, it turned out that you are a high school boy. It surprised me...

This is a reason why I don't gave som much friends. Because I speak TOO adulted for my age. I can be TOO serious in most time.
And sometimes I can start to speak as philosopher and this is hard to stop myself.
Idk posts about Tassadar can be something as philosophy, but anyway I tried to speak a truth.
And, about my age, I'm student. But Idk that it means something.
09/20/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Doomblade
I recently started watching anime and tried picking up dragon ball z and the pacing is unbearable to me. I can deal with filler and all that but for some reason I can’t do it with dragon ball z. I’ve made it to the episode where he goes super saiyan for the first time and that’s prolly as far as I’ll watch.

First my anime was Naruto. I stoped to watch it, when fillers started after one really important part!
Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, My Hero Academia, etc.

My mother, best friends don't like it. When my friend started to hate anime people, I ask him : * Why am I your friend? *
*Because you are not so dumb as most of them*
Lol.

P.S. He didn't realize how much !@#$%^ I saw already. OMEGALUL.
09/20/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Goiaba
I love to listen to Alarak quotes when I'm sad. Works every time.

Umm acceptable! :)
09/20/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Cerridwen
09/20/2018 07:55 AMPosted by PHOENIXFIRE

You think that's bad? I read Harry Potter FANFICTION. How's that for embarrassing. I liked it so much that I wanted more. ;p

Guys, you Harry Poter is a God Book then My Stalker.
Why?
Because it wrote on russian language and this is hard to find it where I live.
Expect that, only my best friend like it as I do.
Other don't :(
09/19/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Palladion
My dog, a teacup chihuahua named Pumpkin Spice Latte, is the light in my life.

It can be too simple, but my light in my life is my family.
And I think I'm not alone in this way.