Suggestion: Dont change Garden of Terrors

Hero and Skin Suggestions
I understand that there are some reworks which are needed to game work, on of te best thinks in this game is diversity. in heroes and in battlegrounds, so why you wanna change unique battlegrund in something very similar to Alterac pass or Tomb of the Spider Queen. I love day/night changing on this battlefield, colecting seeds an basily all mechanics of terror which blizzard is going to dissmist. Like/dislike ratio onyoutube annoucement of this change should Blizz show how players feel abouth this change. You give ahard work in this rework, but most of players did not like it. I call on all of you who disagree with this change to go on video annocement of rework, give it disslike to show how you feel about it, if you like change please show it asswell to blizz see and then decide in the good of all.
I kinda agree. I don't think they're going to roll it back, but here's my take on it: in my experience, a lot of games are neck and neck until one team gets an experience lead; if they take an advantage bigger than one level, they can usually open that up to three levels pretty quickly and wrap the game. Gardens was nice because it had a variety of ways to catch up on experience; it also had the joy of seeing two terrors out at the same time. One good terror run can catch you back up by killing off a couple forts. So it was a much more intense game, with a lot more room for comebacks.

I think this push-down-every-lane thing is going to end up being another snowball-situation. I think losing at level 6 but not wrapping it up until level 16 is bad game design. And I think if you really want to change an unfun map, it should have been Towers of Doom.
The map was good the way it was, now it will be Gardens of Terrible gameplay.
I hate seeing this game get shot down after so much work was down to it.
I really don't know who thought this was a good idea.

^Yes it will be snowballed, it is snowballed on PTR after all.
09/20/2018 02:26 AMPosted by CasualPlayer
The map was good the way it was, now it will be Gardens of Terrible gameplay.
I hate seeing this game get shot down after so much work was down to it.
I really don't know who thought this was a good idea.

^Yes it will be snowballed, it is snowballed on PTR after all.

the same people who think some of these reworks and reinventing the game are also a good idea..... -_-
People in this thread don't watch HGC and obviously don't play HL
09/20/2018 04:18 PMPosted by JazZ
People in this thread don't watch HGC and obviously don't play HL

Yea i dont whach HGC and play HL but still, that frustration which he refered was bount to seed colections (whych i kind of agreed to be changed) not to the vehicle Terror (which is what i really want to save), it could be changed differently to save the uniqueness of the map (for eyample nerf terror, or remake his abilities, this change is just so darstic) i understand that competitive players see deeper in map mechanics than as us casuals but still rework made map very similar to other maps in roaster and you cant deny that uniqueness of map was removed aswell. its just understandable that this change is not taken well by big part of comunity becouse of that

Edit: for example there could be change in terrors abilities to which he can still overgrown the forts but he cannot polymorph heroes (replaced by simple damage dealing by explosion) so they can fight of terror undisturbet and even take him down, yea terror gives his team siege advantage but he is vulnerable to heroes so there is need in support him by heroes (whych as i understood was problem since terror could just solo lane), and since teams wins objetive it makes sence to have benefits from that. Iam not agains changing thinks in game i just do not agree with this particular change