Kings Crest Nexus Original

Hero and Skin Suggestions
So i'm asking for some input or ideas on what people would envision a solider/knight from the Kings Crest realm, so far im thinking to title him as a Knight of the Rose meaning he works for the Lady of Thorns (realm lord) but beforehand he worked for Queen Nightshade (another powerful member of that realm possibly a lord level too) so this way he has elements of rose plants and the dragon knight im thinking as a hero like a heroic that is basically the dragon knights charge.

Any ideas or input gets full due credit if used by the way cause im not a !@#$%^- that way :D.
Interesting idea indeed. I suppose he would be a fully armored with shield and stuff so maybe ability based around that something like Defend from WC3 or Parry/Protected or just shield for x seconds.
Also being a knight he could challenge enemies to a duel, probably a ult. So basically taunting an enemy while also becoming taunted himself, kinda like Varian but maybe longer duration and cooldown.
09/19/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Marrossi
Interesting idea indeed. I suppose he would be a fully armored with shield and stuff so maybe ability based around that something like Defend from WC3 or Parry/Protected or just shield for x seconds.
Also being a knight he could challenge enemies to a duel, probably a ult. So basically taunting an enemy while also becoming taunted himself, kinda like Varian but maybe longer duration and cooldown.

I thought that too specially when i wrote a Footman concept awhile back that somehow turned into Danath Trollbane lol, A option for Defend could be similar to Defensive Stance for Arms Warriors in WoW basically its a toggle trait that makes you hit slower and move slower (possibly weaker too) but your armour is magnified to compensate it.

The Taunt though i think we have enough of atm thats why i thought giving him the Dragon Knights charge knockback might do better as a capture mechanic since it would match both capture and engaging parts of the Warrior.