Mephistos Ultimate needs a nerf right now!

General Discussion
Seriously, this spell is the ultimate screw you.

Giant Map wide damage, slow and reveal?

Damn, just 2 of these things (the slow and reveal) were deemed op in other mobas (lol, original twisted fate), and you attach a giant nuke to it?

Not to mention the level 20 "I win" talent which allows you to wipe out the whole enemy team with the press of a button...

I dont know if Blizzard just stoped caring or if they dont even try to hide that they make new heroes op so people spend money on them any more, but the fact that they allowed mephisto to go live as it is means one of these two things and none of them are ok, even for a cash cow game.
I'd remove the slow but that's about it or maybe just reduce it like they are. I've had no problems facing this hero our his ult.
RAAAOOUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GILETTE
It needed a nerf , but not anymore , becouse bliss turned lightning nova into a crap while his Q is still useless.He needs to have atleast 1 useful spell.
Nerf, nerf baby. Really it's not bad at all unless you're in QM.
09/21/2018 02:49 AMPosted by Raoul9753
Damn, just 2 of these things (the slow and reveal) were deemed op in other mobas (lol, original twisted fate), and you attach a giant nuke to it?

Twisted Fate could also appear anywhere on the map after using the ability and then hit an opponent with some good old point'n'click cc that was also AoE. This comparison isn't very good imo.
Props to the Hanzos who can distrup the mephisto consume souls with dragon's arrow.
This heroic is so ridiculous that they could remove the damage completely and it'd still be an impact full heroic.

Global slow and vision on 5 heroes is already really strong.

But it also does a mini unavoidable pyroblast on all 5 heroes. Wut
What's worse than noob point-n-click abilities? 1-click global ults that cannot be typically dodged.
09/21/2018 07:35 AMPosted by fierywinds
This heroic is so ridiculous that they could remove the damage completely and it'd still be an impact full heroic.

Global slow and vision on 5 heroes is already really strong.
This is accurate, but I don't think they should.

The biggest issue with this ult is it's range. At least limit it so it doesn't hit people outside a certain (large) range or so it only hits people within vision range. Knock it off with the cross-map, one-button, through-the-fog-of-war finishing blows.
It's the global that sucks, getting out of a team fight with very low health isn't always luck, alot of the times it's premeditated and you retreated properly at the last second before you were killed, Consume Souls invalidating that is just dumb imo.

Quite frankly, abilities that have very limited counter play need to stop being introduced into the game in general.
It ruins QM. Sometimes I get matched vs. mephisto in a team with no tanks and supports. By 20 we can't do anything.
I see you now wahahahaha
I personally don't enjoy the fact that it does a quarter of Kel's hp, slows, reveals, and is global.

I'd enjoy it if the slow and reveal were dropped, or at least the slow, and maybe the damage base dropping a little.

Mainly because it hits the whole team, which means it's a large amount of ensured damage for basically no cost or risk.
Again!
When Mep was against our team he did his thing, but personally i didnt felt his ult is that frustrating.

On the other hand i played 18 games with him with 72% winrate, 6+ KDA and 17+ kills avrg. And these times that ult was the game changing talent almost every time.

There you are wahahahahahahaha
The heroic is fine; the damage it deals is average, the slow is average, and it has a bloody 120 sec CD.
Its level 20 talent upgrade needs to be looked at due to its snowball effect, but the heroic itself is fine.
nerf everything to the ground and at the end we can play pacman.
I am just not a fan that it is a 5 man global attack that can't be dodged. It's like the same thing they took away from Chromie the non interactive game play. Why are we creating another hero that can be in the base and hit R and change the game. It's not a skill shot, its all the enemies and if in case at lvl 20 claims one hero hitting R again is broken in my eyes.

Don't care if its a 120 ULT, if we are all in a late game, this is game breaking. Plus its a range attack where you don't have to interact vs all 5. Its not like an illidan hunt to which you put yourself at risk diving at the hero or a skill shot, no its a click move that doesn't even have to be clicked on a hero. It should have a radius then at 20 it can be global, just no reset.
09/21/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Airness
It's not a skill shot, its all the enemies and if in case at lvl 20 claims one hero hitting R again is broken in my eyes.

This is probably the biggest issue, the cool down should be lowered if an enemy is claimed, not reset.