"Before they became evil" skins

General Discussion
There are some Heroes who were the good guys, but later they became evil (Kerrigan, Arthas).
I would really like to see a Ghost Sarah Kerrigan as a nova skin, or a Arthas Menethil skin for Uther. It is also a great opportunity to make some hilarious interaction.
But Nova already has a red tint that resembles Ghost Kerrigan.
Nova already has it and i doubt we can have the arthas's skin as it would be redundant with his prince skin and may confuse players.
Arthas allready has a "good Arthas" Skin himself, as has Kerrigan, why for other heroes then?
09/23/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Harlbinger
They even used that model with Raynor in the valentine days trailer a few years ago. That "Nova" IS Kerrigan.
And Crown Prince Arthas is pretty good.
09/23/2018 04:05 AMPosted by Karabars
09/23/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Harlbinger
They even used that model with Raynor in the valentine days trailer a few years ago. That "Nova" IS Kerrigan.
And Crown Prince Arthas is pretty good.
IDK if the voiceline is still there, but in the Beta, if Raynor aproached Nova with that skin, she'd say something like "no, I'm not Kerrigan, stop asking". It was really funny.

I guess what the OP is asking for is basically giving that Nova tint pre-infestied Kerrigan voiceover.

As for Arthas, I agree it would be a problem if they give that skin to Uther, because it might be confused with Arthas' own Crown Prince skin, plus that skin already changes his ghouls for footmen and stuff, so it's good enough IMO.
We basically already have a bunch of those. We have human Arthas in his paladin armor, human Kerrigan in a tech suit (technically after she was evil, but same difference), and Illidan as the protector because Malfurian became the betrayer. I can't think of any other heroes in HotS that started good and then became villains; everyone else stated evil?
As others have said, this largely exists for Kerrigan and Arthas, but why stop there? Why not undead Uther? Why not Community Service Gul'Dan? This idea can go on and on with good results.
09/23/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Keigami
I can't think of any other heroes in HotS that started good and then became villains; everyone else stated evil?

- Maiev to a certain extent. Her actions in WC were fairly evil.
- Garrosh. Although his appearance didn't change substantially, his outfit with the Tusks of Mannoroth coincided with his rise to Warchief.
- Stukov. Again, arguable, but zerg are typically considered the "bad guys" in SC.
- Leoric.
- Kael'thas.

Li Li was always evil.
09/23/2018 03:44 AMPosted by Orca
There are some Heroes who were the good guys, but later they became evil (Kerrigan, Arthas).
I would really like to see a Ghost Sarah Kerrigan as a nova skin, or a Arthas Menethil skin for Uther. It is also a great opportunity to make some hilarious interaction.

Arthas already has his " Crown Prince Arthas" skin from before being corrupted. Ghost Kerrigan looked so much like Nova that no one would be able to tell you're using the skin in-game. (The scarlet Nova skin IS a Sarah Kerrigan. Most people, including you, didn't notice.)
09/23/2018 03:44 AMPosted by Orca
There are some Heroes who were the good guys, but later they became evil (Kerrigan
Kerrigan started out good, became evil and then became good again... Her character is based on her final good form, even as far as interactions go.
Does this mean Diablo would get a Leah or Aiden skin? Shadow charge with Leah would be funny as hell.
Imagine a Leah diablo skin, just running around and then a teenage girl flips you and rams you into a wall
Imagine a Leah diablo skin, just running around and then a teenage girl flips you and rams you into a wall
09/23/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Godfred

I was more or less thinking of the wanderer from diablo 2.
09/23/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Godfred

I would pay good money to see and do that.
Kerrigan isn't exactly evil though. She's just the leader of an alternate faction in Starcraft.

To that effect, to the Terrans both the Protoss and the Zerg would be considered evil. Varian is evil in the eyes of the Horde, as are a lot of other relationships.

The only heroes that could be considered evil would be those that aren't related to any of the playable factions. IE WoW Raid Bosses like Ragnaros or Kel'Thuzad or any of the demons in Diablo.
How bout Artanis possessed by Amon(replace all blue with red and glowyness),

How bout a Kerrigan color palette for Kerrigan's Queen of ghost skin.

OH! what about a Pre-lichified Kel-Thuzad, when he was just a necromancer chasing power.

What about old-schooled butcher, more pink skined, whiter apron, and blood everywhere, who cares if others have said it'd be ugly; would buy it just for nostalgia.

An actual living Leoric, what we have now feels like a sort of "Barbarian" hero thingy, Leoric was a very civilized king before going insane; would be nice to see a pre-insane Leoric running around the battlefield.

Still waiting for them to actually add Tyrael from D3, it's weird that they added basically his D2 appearance, he may have looked like that for 1 cutscene, it was a good scene, but that really wasn't his form in D3.

and last but not least: what about a humanized Stitches, remove the 3rd arm(don't know if it actually swings or not, I forget), remove the stitches and make him look like a fat farmer.
Some of these are a major stretch, but you can sort of make it work...

They are mainly "sort of what they were before this form" skins, not specifically good -> evil

Kerrigan = red Nova skin
Arthas = Crown Prince Arthas skin
Sylvanas = high elf skin
Fenix = zerg blood-spattered Artanis
Leoric = God-King Leoric
Garrosh = Hellhammer Thrall
Kel'Thu'freakin'zad = evil Medivh
Stitches = Footman Varian (as a major stretch) and/or Grunt Garrosh
Cain = Kharazim (beard joke, sorry couldn't help myself)
Dehaka = Garden Shambler Murky.
they should make one for chromi
oh wait, she's ALWAYS been evil