The score tab should be hidden during the game

General Discussion
People stop playing for some reason when they start at look at numbers during the game. If someone plays poorly, many players prefer to take a quick look in the tab to confirm. Then start to complain and say GG.

Is this a problem for the game?
Actually seeing the other players on your team play poorly (or otherwise) is far more telling than some stats.
Never gets old watching snowflakes clamber for more safe space
We should be allowed to pick what we want to track.

So top right or left display top 10 in kills, healing, up. Depending on what you picked to track.
09/25/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Apc7th
We should be allowed to pick what we want to track.

So top right or left display top 10 in kills, healing, up. Depending on what you picked to track.

Map editor games do this all day.
This is why I don't play destiny and Overwatch. Dang carebear scoreboards
I want every possible stat shown for every hero. If a hero has no self heal and no heal other I still want to see the big fat goose egg.
It used too update constantly, you could tell they were doing the boss by just pushing tab
09/25/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Werbs713
I want every possible stat shown for every hero. If a hero has no self heal and no heal other I still want to see the big fat goose egg.

Only after the game. Keep stats simple during the game.
The question rather is - Why do people give up early when someone in their team play bad or do misstakes?

Classic when the toxic guy pretends to go afk in the base. When enemy team reach your core, then he comes out and try to get some extra damage out to improve his stats.
Maybe instead of people getting protection for being bad and never improving, why don't we enforce positive feedback on how to play better? You see someone doing bad, maybe instead of flaming them, you should offer advice on what they could do better.

Better yet, why don't we just worry about what we did wrong before we worry about what others do wrong. Whenever a game goes bad, the first thing I ask myself is what could I have done better before I ask what someone else could have done better.