Percent damage

General Discussion
Sometimes in draft, the enemy team is particularly tanky. I always think "percent damage would be good here," and then my brain locks up as I try to think of good % damage dealers.

I know of Tychus and Malthael, of course, but what other heroes have good percent damage talents? Are there some sneaky options here I haven't noticed?
valla and thrall
Suprisingly (maybe), Kharazim with his 7-sided strike ult.
leroic
Artanis. Triple Strike with Titan Killer can do surprising burst against beefy heroes.
Mephisto is rather good late game with it.
Kharazim with 7 sided, Artanis with Titan Killer, Falstad with Giant Killer, Fenix with Offensive Cadence, Greymane with Alpha Killer and Cursed Bullet, Illidan with Fiery Brand, Kaelthas with Burned Flesh, Leoric's W, Malthael, Tychus, Mephisto with Static Field, Raynor with Bounty Hunter, Hammer with Giant Killer, Thrall with Alpha Wolf, Tracer with Quantum Spike.

Don't forget to focus on picking heroes that are good for your comp and good against their playstyle. Focusing too much on countering their tank can lead to their assassins just killing your whole team. Balance is the key :)
09/13/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Darak
Kharazim with 7 sided

super dirty against chogall
Mrglrglmrglmrrrlggg!
zuljin q build
Everyone with an Giant Killer variant. Fênix, Valla and Illidan have really strong ones, doing 6/8% of HP as damage.
Ragnaros with full Sulfuron build and Giant scorcher at 16 can really melt high HP front lines while sustaining himself quite unexpectedly.
Consider Cassia with Charged Strike and Martial Law with some CC to trigger the bonus damage. Sure, it comes late but it's quite powerful damage. Try it out, especially against many less bursty melees!
Over time with reworks, most % based talents have been moved from level 13 to 16
Greymane, tyrande has two % damage talents i believe.
If they are front lane heavy KTZ with - Armor on chains or KT with burned flesh can be an option same with jaina.
Hammer gets AOE giant killer

also, if they don't have a lot of alpha damage but their tanks are CC heavy, try taking Arthas as a tank. Specc him to get increased attack speed from having enemies in your aura, then get the talent that makes every 3rd hit heal and stack the rest of your talents into Frostmourne Hungers (whose instant strikes count towards your healing talent).
Then, just make sure you have your aura up before their tank dives you and by the time the CC wears off you're powered up enough to out-sustain them, unless they have enough alpha to spike down a tank from full health b4 the CC ends
09/13/2018 10:27 AMPosted by tuccimon
Suprisingly (maybe), Kharazim with his 7-sided strike ult.

I've seen some epic finishers with 7 sided. Some destroying a Cho'Gall. Those true Kharazim counter players are not ones to mess with.
09/13/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Darak
Kharazim with 7 sided, Artanis with Titan Killer, Falstad with Giant Killer, Fenix with Offensive Cadence, Greymane with Alpha Killer and Cursed Bullet, Illidan with Fiery Brand, Kaelthas with Burned Flesh, Leoric's W, Malthael, Tychus, Mephisto with Static Field, Raynor with Bounty Hunter, Hammer with Giant Killer, Thrall with Alpha Wolf, Tracer with Quantum Spike.

Don't forget to focus on picking heroes that are good for your comp and good against their playstyle. Focusing too much on countering their tank can lead to their assassins just killing your whole team. Balance is the key :)

Based on this post, I went Greymane vs ChoGall last night. Alpha Killer and Cursed Bullet for the win! Thanks
This will sound "bad" for some but AA Falstad can trash tanks and high/medium HP chars.
There's actually a pretty good Zagara build for killing tanks. Aa quest talent and empowered hunter killer.