Please dont forget about Lucio

General Discussion
First of all, thank you for this
If an enemy Hero is hit by the center of Arcane Flare, instantly pulse a free Soothing Mist
This is actually more than I wished for (simple cd reduction).

That being said, Lucio is the only support left whos healing/damage negation doesnt get empowered by offensive playstyle. He is the only healbot left :(
I dont feel like Im being rewarded enough for all the overextending and risking my life compared to other Lucios who just "afk and stay in range".
Yeah, there is Up the Frequency but its lvl16 and quite honestly simply bad choice in most of the games.
Some of his boop talents require an aggressive playstyle, but yeah, I would love to see his talents revamped, as there isn't much synergy currently, and some just feel pointless.
Lucio is the only support left whos healing/damage negation doesnt get empowered by offensive playstyle. He is the only healbot left :(

What about Rehgar, Deckard, Uther, Stukov, Morales or Alexstrasza?
i still remenber when lucio was top ban and one of best supports, he still fun ...but mostly he is heal bot that stand behind of team and does litle impact.

Giving him a bit of aggro play would make him litle better,..

why not ?
09/18/2018 09:44 AMPosted by LivingHate
Lucio is the only support left whos healing/damage negation doesnt get empowered by offensive playstyle. He is the only healbot left :(

What about Rehgar, Deckard, Uther, Stukov, Morales or Alexstrasza?

Rehgar - Blood & Thunder
Deckard - Field Study, Ruby, Ancient Blessings, somewhat Potion of Shielding, similar to Uther,
Uther - Blessed Champion and Devotion (in a way that if you use it for lulz, you get 0 benefits from it).
Stukov - The Long Pitch, Targeted Excision
Morales - Caduceus Feedback, Blast Shield (and 2 other grenade talents). More energy = more healing.
Alexstrasza - Fire Within

+ few more but these are most obvious ones.
I think once you get the close-range boop, playing aggro is very possible. Run in with apeed boost and jam an enemy into your team? A very reasonable tactic.
This is insulting to Morales. She is captain of the healbots.
I agree, I dont play heals very often but when solo lane, tank or DPS, I get semi tilted seeing my team draft Lucio.

I mean cmon Deckard Cain is available, anything but LUCIO well maybe Id take Lucio over LILI.

Just because lucio can bop and help people run or close the gap to finish kills.

What is Lili gonna do blind Jania or Alarak....??? please don't exist in my games.
09/18/2018 10:03 AMPosted by sancho
This is insulting to Morales. She is captain of the healbots.
Not a thing since 05.09.2017, when they removed energy costs from her W and E, while AA/E talents give her even more energy/healing.
If you just afk behind your team, you pump out less healing.
Roller skates because no car.
I usually enjoy the forums input on things but as a Lucio main (level 43 and 200+ games!) I like how he plays. Aggression with him is optional, you know? If you're great with Lucio, you ARE rewarded for running into the fight with a boop, because you saved your team or won the team fight. If you aren't great with Lucio, you're still contributing by keeping a squishy alive and hanging back.

If Lucio's style doesn't quite mesh with how you want to play, then idk, don't play him? There's a bunch of other diverse supports who might be more fun for you. I LOVE Whitemane, for example, but her playstyle is just slightly too chaotic for me to play effectively. I don't think she needs changes, I just think she's not a hero for me.

I really wish forum posters would stop complaining about a hero that doesn't fit their playstyle and just find a hero that DOES fit them. I don't advocate for Illidan changes because I don't like how he's a dive hero or whatever.

Leave some healbots for those of us who enjoy that style of play, thanks. :)
09/18/2018 10:38 AMPosted by cherry
If Lucio's style doesn't quite mesh with how you want to play, then idk, don't play him? There's a bunch of other diverse supports who might be more fun for you. I LOVE Whitemane, for example, but her playstyle is just slightly too chaotic for me to play effectively. I don't think she needs changes, I just think she's not a hero for me.

I do enjoy his playstyle, he is my highest level/best win rate support, but I would like to see something done with his talents. There are very few times where I feel that picking a particular talent will change his playstyle in any meaningful way (other than Reverse Amp), nor do I feel like his talents work well with each other.

For example, in the last changes made to Artanis, I now feel like there is strong synergy between talents I pick at level 13 and 16. If I need more defense, Templar's Zeal + Force of Will is very strong. If they have a beefy team and I want more offense, I can go Triple Strike + Titan Killer. However, even with the different talent choices, he is still Artanis, and still has the same basic play style.

I would absolutely love to see something similar with Lucio. For example, his Wall Ride talents are sort of all over the map, rather than having one feel like it meshes well with another at a different tier.
Lucio is annoying as a whole. I wish we had a toggle "Mute Lucio" in the sound options.
09/18/2018 09:22 AMPosted by MortalWombat
First of all, thank you for this
If an enemy Hero is hit by the center of Arcane Flare, instantly pulse a free Soothing Mist
This is actually more than I wished for (simple cd reduction).

That being said, Lucio is the only support left whos healing/damage negation doesnt get empowered by offensive playstyle. He is the only healbot left :(
I dont feel like Im being rewarded enough for all the overextending and risking my life compared to other Lucios who just "afk and stay in range".
Yeah, there is Up the Frequency but its lvl16 and quite honestly simply bad choice in most of the games.

That's because he's a fruity hip-hop metrosexual on roller skates who should never have been added to this game. It dishonors the fantasy/sci-fi legacy of warcraft/starcraft/diablo.
can they fix/balance his "other" ult first? i have never seen a reason to take it in a winning game, wow u get 1 extra sec on your E. does not make up for a base shield of ~1600. i'm sure someone at blizz did the math, and healing 5 ppl for 1 sec with each of 16 talents compared to the 80 sec cooldown of the shield is better. that is not the purpose of the shield
I feel like bw is a way better version of lucio now