Integrate "Night Phase" back into GoT during pusher phase

General Discussion
Reintegrate the night phase back into GoT during the pusher phase. This was a unique and beautiful aspect of the map and it fits well with the lore of the map since the NPCs went indoors and things shifted around in direct response to the shamblers.
I agree but only if I have the option to disable it.

I have a minor light sensitivity problem and I have to keep the brightness lower than most people... which means that during the night phase I had to switch back the brightness or usually just get really annoyed by it.

And, I know I'm not part of the majority... but, I also like the new stealth because of not being an eye test anymore!

Excelsior!
09/20/2018 02:57 AMPosted by FulmInat0r

I have a minor light sensitivity problem and I have to keep the brightness lower than most people... which means that during the night phase I had to switch back the brightness or usually just get really annoyed by it.

And, I know I'm not part of the majority... but, I also like the new stealth because of not being an eye test anymore!

Excelsior!

I agree with this, I also have a light sensitivity problem, and I appreciate the night scenes like GoT and Tomb.
09/20/2018 02:57 AMPosted by FulmInat0r

Excelsior!
No offense, but video games shouldn't be balanced around disabilities.
09/20/2018 05:12 AMPosted by Paradox
No offense, but video games shouldn't be balanced around disabilities.

None taken, I only have a minor problem anyway.

But, I do not consider the day / night cycle a balance aspect of the game.
As OP said, I think it's more of a beauty (or elegant) aspect of the map and that having an option to enable / disable it would not modify the gameplay or the balance of the game.

Now, I do agree that the stealth problem is balance related but I think that requires a lot of discussions and a different thread.

Excelsior!
Integrate the terror vehicle back into the map.
09/20/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Werbs713
Integrate the terror vehicle back into the map.

This too.