New garden of Terror sucks?

General Discussion
09/25/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Metro
I mean... it's basically Alterac now?

everything is going to be alterac now. The game will be renamed 'Heroes of Alterac-like maps'
I for one also dislike about the new Gardens of Terror, it's way too bland, way too overpowered and the uniqueness has been destroyed completely, they could've changed this with a minor tweaks and nerfs, but no, a COMPLETE REWORK is needed apparently.

Patch Note
Dragon Knight now spawns over three lanes after being summoned.

Developer Comments:When the Garden of Terror rework was released, we felt that other maps were missing most of the components and fun features of Garden Terrors, Alterac Valley and Tomb of the Spider Queen. The feedback we got from Dragonshire, and we felt that using the Dragon Knight wasn't interactive or exciting to use. Players can now use the Shrine to summon three Dragon Knights over three lanes, we felt this rework would be fun as we've tested.
Cursed Hollow 2.0 would be enough to get me to stop playing the game altogether if I didn't have event skins to grind for
09/27/2018 03:51 AMPosted by Echo
People have been complaining about this map in these very forums for years.

I realy have a hard time searching for the complaints while classic hamanura is easy to find.
Ironicly, the new GoT is even worse than classic hanamura. Classic hanamura at least had properly balanced objective, it was only boring to play.
The new GoT is both: poorly balanced and boring.
09/27/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Alias
09/27/2018 03:51 AMPosted by Echo
People have been complaining about this map in these very forums for years.

I realy have a hard time searching for the complaints while classic hamanura is easy to find.
Ironicly, the new GoT is even worse than classic hanamura. Classic hanamura at least had properly balanced objective, it was only boring to play.
The new GoT is both: poorly balanced and boring.

New Garden of Terror is the laziest thing I've ever seen in HOTS.. and greatly impacting my enjoyment everytime I queue for a game... I'm basically shouting "Not Garden of Terror, Not Garden of Terror, Not Garden of Terror"
Even though they received that huge negative feedback on their video they still did it. Oh my...
09/27/2018 07:35 AMPosted by hellobg
I for one also dislike about the new Gardens of Terror, it's way too bland, way too overpowered and the uniqueness has been destroyed completely, they could've changed this with a minor tweaks and nerfs, but no, a COMPLETE REWORK is needed apparently.

Patch Note

Developer Comments:When the Garden of Terror rework was released, we felt that other maps were missing most of the components and fun features of Garden Terrors, Alterac Valley and Tomb of the Spider Queen. The feedback we got from Dragonshire, and we felt that using the Dragon Knight wasn't interactive or exciting to use. Players can now use the Shrine to summon three Dragon Knights over three lanes, we felt this rework would be fun as we've tested.

Don't give them ideas now.
09/30/2018 08:56 PMPosted by GroovyGhoul
09/27/2018 07:35 AMPosted by hellobg

Patch Note

Don't give them ideas now.

THis is exactly what I'm afraid the game will turn into
I hate the old Garden of Terror map.

Idiotic teams even in diamond tier couldn't close. I prefer the new one even if it feel...similar