Alex is still fat.

General Discussion
Can we get a non fat Alexstrasza skin and without that creepy looking face?

[This thread has been locked before conversation could devolve even further. - Forum Moderator]
Your definition of *fat* is very bizarre
She's not fat she's.... advanced. As you can see she has muscle tone in her latest skin.
Yeah her fat cells have advanced to the point that she looks like a sloppy housewife that drinks too much.
09/25/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Shadow

*rolls eyes*

Yeah, sure. While we’re at it, let’s also get non-fat skins for Stltitches, Chen and Azmodan, and fat skins for Nova, Tyrande and Li-Ming. :P
without that creepy looking face?

Um . . . this is, in theory, a Halloween event.
09/25/2018 10:31 AMPosted by FrostyTO

*rolls eyes*

Yeah, sure. While we’re at it, let’s also get non-fat skins for Stltitches, Chen and Azmodan, and fat skins for Nova, Tyrande and Li-Ming. :P

Nah, those characters are good as is.
She does not even run. She just walks in the battlefield lmao. So no way she would become slim.

And her face is similar to whitemane face which is similar to ant eater.
T H I C C
I dont usually make negative comments.....but youre a dumb !@#$ and you deserve all the downvotes you get.
shes not fat, shes mom
silly little boy, only looking for some boney-!@# girl with no backside; doesn't even know what to do with a real woman with serious curves.

nuthin' wrong with Alex. in fact, where the hell is her Nubian princess skin?
09/25/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Wraithdagger
T H I C C

Term made up by overweight women to try and seem appealing while not attempting to lose weight.
09/25/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Azula
Yeah her fat cells have advanced to the point that she looks like a sloppy housewife that drinks too much.

Wow dude, sou seriously having some issues.

Tho Alex is the Dragon Mother, and her body is clearly perfect.
09/25/2018 11:39 AMPosted by HighnLaw
09/25/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Azula

Wow dude, sou seriously having some issues.

Tho Alex is the Dragon Mother, and her body is clearly perfect.

I do have issues with fat people, yes. They're damaging their bodies unnecessarily so they can gorge their gullets and spend time clogging up hospitals when they get the beetus or heart failure.
09/25/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Azula
09/25/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Wraithdagger
T H I C C

Term made up by overweight women to try and seem appealing while not attempting to lose weight.
Oh. I thought it was made up by simpletons who can't pronounce or spell real words like "voluptuous."
guarenteed OP looks like the cast of Honey Boo Boo
While I must confess to preferring people of a slimmer build, I don't think complaining about her not being super skinny is valid. It's probably more effort than you think to change it even if they wanted to.

What the team should do, is, as a protest to comments like this, is reduce her weight for one patch. And I mean REDUCE, like those weird videos fitting smaller character models to larger skeletons/animations. Tiny little skellytun arms. A nice bit of nightmare fuel to make people think twice about complaining about something as pointless as a virtual woman's weight in a game the camera isn't very zoomed in. Lol
She's just festively plump all year round.