Alex is still fat.

General Discussion
I'd hug her.
09/25/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Azula
Yeah her fat cells have advanced to the point that she looks like a sloppy housewife that drinks too much.

LOL
09/25/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Azula
I do have issues with fat people, yes. They're damaging their bodies unnecessarily so they can gorge their gullets and spend time clogging up hospitals when they get the beetus or heart failure.

You do realize you sit in front of a computer typing on forums and playing computer games, right?
I don't get what's with all the glowing alien eyes most of these heroes have.
She's not fat. Slightly chubby if anything. But, some of us prefer women who have some curves as opposed to being flat like a place of pita bread like D.Va or Tracer. Alex is absolutely a hot mom. She might not be to your taste but that doesn't mean you should go around insulting her.
09/25/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Vionicesca
She's not fat. Slightly chubby if anything. But, some of us prefer women who have some curves as opposed to being flat like a place of pita bread like D.Va or Tracer. Alex is absolutely a hot mom. She might not be to your taste but that doesn't mean you should go around insulting her.

Shes the Kristal Summers of Heroes

:D
I like my girls with a little bit of extra.
For someone that has over god know how many children shes looking rather good for herself. Also she is a dragon.
I think OP is one of those "low-test" males I hear about.
09/25/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Morthion
09/25/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Azula
I do have issues with fat people, yes. They're damaging their bodies unnecessarily so they can gorge their gullets and spend time clogging up hospitals when they get the beetus or heart failure.

You do realize you sit in front of a computer typing on forums and playing computer games, right?

I also realize how often I work out which includes weights, running and cycling.
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a7Mjynq_700b.jpg
This is what blizzard did to Alexstrasza.
Well they did even more as they've changed her age as well, turning young slim elf in to an old lustful granny that brings nothing but disgust with her constant oversexualized moans.

So why only Alexstrasza then? Not Tracer or D.va too, if it had anything to do with "realistic body standards", eh?
Anyone here defending what they've done is a hypocrite nothing more.
09/25/2018 01:36 PMPosted by dushas
Well they did even more as they've changed her age as well, turning young slim elf in to an old lustful granny that brings nothing but disgust with her constant oversexualized moans.

So why only Alexstrasza then? Not Tracer or D.va too, if it had anything to do with "realistic body standards", eh?

How dare they not reskin Sylvanas for Alexstrada. How dare they give her a design beyond ‘Generic elf model with a minor recolor because we are lazy’.

Also, your perception of what old people look like is even worse than OP’s perception of weight.
09/25/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Dagordae
09/25/2018 01:36 PMPosted by dushas

How dare they not reskin Sylvanas for Alexstrada. How dare they give her a design beyond ‘Generic elf model with a minor recolor because we are lazy’.

Also, your perception of what old people look like is even worse than OP’s perception of weight.

I just fail to see the reason she got her new design as a total condratiction of her original character.
I guess you would've defended them if Tracer was released with Zaraya model too? And blame everyone complaining as misogynistic manpigs, right? No?

Meh, don't answer, I've seen enough hypocrisy for the day.
09/25/2018 11:36 AMPosted by DollyLox
Alexstrasza isnt fat.
She isnt a accurate representation of her original WoW NPC either but she most definitely isnt fat.

People who post !@#$ like this really make me wonder what you look like. I doubt it's as hot as Alexstraza. Just sayin.

fat girl detected
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Lol I feel like genetics also play a factor in someones outward appearence not just their life style choices little man. I doubt very much that you would speak this way to women in your life or family.

Clearly you have a very disgusting and bias view on how women should look versus how a woman feels about herself.

You would be lucky to land a woman like Alex in your sad pathetic life lmao

Did Azula's post hit close to home?

Why because I value women for more than just how they look lmao ? I dont see how my post relates to your comment in any way ?