19 out of last 21 games....

General Discussion
19 games with either a leaver or some moron that couldn't play his hero and died 12 times or more...

ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE for a competitive and fun game. All 19 were completely one-sided. The other team often had a 2 or 3 level lead before we even got ults.

Such a stinking pile of festering excrement your QM game mode has become Blizz.
Such a "TOXIC" game - and I say that because the game itself has become something that TAKES AWAY FUN instead of providing it as the main product.

Blizz, your HOTS business product will fail miserably within a few years because your player base of decent talented and skilled players is being driven out by trash players that leave at the first sigh of adversity.... aka millennials that think they deserve a participation trophy for every game.

And for those of you that offer the shallow platitudes of, "well, just play League," or another mode... I don't have an extra 15 mins to wait around for a que and draft.

This is the FIRST season of many played by me that I have experienced this kind of garbage and trashy players AS the NORM instead of as the exception. Literally thousands of QM games played....54% win rate (before this season)...several mvp's….

this critique is NOT coming from a casual noob unfamiliar with the game, its mechanics or strategies. This game is quickly become far more frustration than fun. I took a season off last year for much, much, less of this garbage...I may now have to leave for good....
Quit leaving games, and L2P problem solved.
Hy
I don't understand why do you try so hard. Could you say why?
I have not played a lot player vs player.
My personal experience was 3 win- 0 loose, but the little insults what i got in ranked matches made me sad. I did not play player vs player for a while ago....
Quick matches not so good experience either.

What i want to say i gave up that part of the game really quickly. You are amazing from a pointwiev. I would like to work with people like you who just hardly give up .

I think you should not leave, just playing ai vs ai or player vs ai. Brawl game mode not awfull either, there i had good and enjoyable matches a few times.
Come play with us, Ranger
09/21/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Destion
I don't understand why do you try so hard.

And this folks sums it up.

Don't try in QM.
Goof off in UR.
Rage quit in Gold.

When can we expect our teammates to actually attempt to win? This is what performance based MMR awards were supposed to solve. Quitters and goof-offs would slide down the ranks faster than those attempting to help their team.
You should have leavers, feeders, disconnecters, and gg'ers, 21 out of 21 games. You did good with 2 games free of tese types of players.
You think 19/20 is an impressive stat how about 20/25 post whining about matchmaking.

I call BS on your claim of 19 leavers/feeders. post replays or links to replays....
09/21/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Ranger5
19 games with either a leaver or some moron that couldn't play his hero and died 12 times or more...

ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE for a competitive and fun game. All 19 were completely one-sided. The other team often had a 2 or 3 level lead before we even got ults.

Such a stinking pile of festering excrement your QM game mode has become Blizz.
Such a "TOXIC" game - and I say that because the game itself has become something that TAKES AWAY FUN instead of providing it as the main product.

Blizz, your HOTS business product will fail miserably within a few years because your player base of decent talented and skilled players is being driven out by trash players that leave at the first sigh of adversity.... aka millennials that think they deserve a participation trophy for every game.

And for those of you that offer the shallow platitudes of, "well, just play League," or another mode... I don't have an extra 15 mins to wait around for a que and draft.

This is the FIRST season of many played by me that I have experienced this kind of garbage and trashy players AS the NORM instead of as the exception. Literally thousands of QM games played....54% win rate (before this season)...several mvp's….

this critique is NOT coming from a casual noob unfamiliar with the game, its mechanics or strategies. This game is quickly become far more frustration than fun. I took a season off last year for much, much, less of this garbage...I may now have to leave for good....

Easy enough to prove from a veteran like yourself. Post all 21 replays.
Said it a while again, I'll say it again here:
Blizzard should just remove Quick-play mode, because people like OP don't have the IQ to understand the point of it.

Draft-mode is the foundation of every moba and the intended way of playing.
There's no benefit in keeping QM in such a game, because people are not smart enough to "get it" and will just come around to complain about a lack of "matchmaking quality" and QQ about "Why is noone playing competitively in the non-competitive gamemode QQ"

I get it why new players confuse the QP mode with "Normal mode" and I bet it cost Blizzard a good 50% of potential players, but in the end, really, nearly noone apparently understands it.
09/21/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Roflknife
Blizzard should just remove Quick-play mode, because people like OP don't have the IQ to understand the point of it.

And then all the players who only play QM will flood into draft and ruin the games there. Or flat out quit. Which would hurt the game as a whole.

Removing QM is a terrible idea. Its the most played mode BY FAR. And removing it would cause alot of players to quit, or flood into the draft modes with 0 idea on how those work and ruin the game for everyone else.
09/21/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Faellin

And then all the players who only play QM will flood into draft and ruin the games there. Or flat out quit. Which would hurt the game as a whole.

Removing QM is a terrible idea. Its the most played mode BY FAR. And removing it would cause alot of players to quit, or flood into the draft modes with 0 idea on how those work and ruin the game for everyone else.

I get what youre saying and I use QP as well for two reasons: Leveling heroes to 5 for Hero-league and playing heroes I don't understand yet / am not competent at.

But, really, people apparently just dont want to understand QP.
"Competitive" players still join QP, expecting everyone to play their hero well and have an excellent matchmaking in place.

What I dislike though are the queue-times for ranked. You have to wait AGES to find matches.
Wouldnt mind if some serious players from the non-competitive draft-mode would swap over to competitive-mode.
Hop in the LFG queue. Don't subject yourself to randos.
09/21/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Ranger5

This can happen even in HL, it's a dice roll as if you really get balanced matches skill wise or a leaver in your game. It's also near the end of the season where people in HL who haven't played all season and just want to get their rank, jump in and many don't care if they win or lose, they just want to do the 15 minimum games requires.

Equally for QM, many players are just getting their characters close to the level point so they can max shards and loot box drops for the next event. End of the season never seems to produce good game quality.
Don't play QM expecting a good game. That way lies madness. They should drastically drop the rewards for QM after a hero reaches level 10 and improve the rewards in the draft modes. This game is only fun and playable in draft modes. QM is purely a training mode to learn a new hero or a new map.
This thread sounds like players taking a non-competitive mode in a video game seriously...

QM is there for Quick Matches. It tries to avoid excessive queue times and throw together a game of whatever overly or underly picked heroes people are queuing with, all the time having to track some sort of MMR to at least try to make matches fair and handling those 5 man doom stacks of hand chosen perfection who decide to play the mode. Honestly the word "impossible" barely starts to scratch the surface of those requirements. Hence I personally think it does a decent job all factors considered.

If you want to play competitively, play HL/TL. Even then if you are below Diamond do not get your expectations too high.