Make the Block List BIGGER

General Discussion
I cannot put anymore people on my ignore list because it is full... There are just too many people in this game who-- I frankly do not want to associate with.

It would also help if we could not be teamed with people on said list. Playing against would be preferred.
I think this is more of a You issue.

Maybe try not to piss people off?

Just a theory.
Block list has a limit? See I would not know that because I dont block everyone that offends me. You know why? Its text on a fame. Been here from closed alpha. If you get that offened by simple words that is not a racial slur then you dont belong here.
Block list has a limit? See I would not know that because I dont block anyone that offends me. You know why? Its text on a fame. Been here from closed alpha. If you get that offened by simple words that is not a racial slur then you dont belong here.
Oh, it's not a matter of being offended... I just don't want to see them on my team ever again.

I would prefer to play against them... Could use the easy wins right now.
Considering 95% of the players on they block list you will likely never see again you could clear it and start blocking people again and maybe put 2 of the players currently blocked back on the list.

The other option is that you could put your big girl panties on and stop getting offended by every little thing.
09/14/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Vailent
Block list has a limit? See I would not know that because I dont block anyone that offends me. You know why? Its text on a fame. Been here from closed alpha. If you get that offened by simple words that is not a racial slur then you dont belong here.
Oh, it's not a matter of being offended... I just don't want to see them on my team ever again.

I would prefer to play against them... Could use the easy wins right now.

Blocked players are not prohibited from being on your team........ That is not even in the MM algorithm.
09/14/2018 06:13 AMPosted by Werbs713
Blocked players are not prohibited from being on your team........ That is not even in the MM algorithm.
Wishful thinking on my part, huh?
On the account that you where blocking in hopes to block people from being in your party and did not know that it was only blocking communications. I can understand and I do apologize for my statement.
I think it should be made shorter especially for people like you. Blocking any and everyone you don't like for the slightest possible thing.

You have a limited slot block list because computers. Start managing it.
Just report people. It blocks them.
I think every time you block or report someone it should boost your queue time by 5 seconds.
Just clear your list and start over. Most of the people on your block list probably don’t even play, anymore.
I always have to say, anyone who has a full block list.... needs to take a look in the mirror.

Maybe you're the problem. I barely have to block anyone. In fact - I don't think I blocked anyone. Even when people whisper me calling me nasty names and such. I just sit back and laugh.
Why would you block people when you can disable messages from non friends?
Just unblock some
My blocklist is bigger than your block list.

It's HUGE.