how do you feel about the garden of terror rework?

General Discussion
do you like it or dislike it?

also want to get a broad idea of how the community feels about it, so if you like the rework can you like this post, and if you dislike the rework dislike the post. will see the ratio of likes to dislikes.
Rework is terrible, Garden of Terror is my highest win rate map.
Here is my question about all of these reworks. Why are they slowly changing all of the maps to be the same couple of goals when one of the things that set this game apart was the differences and variety of the maps?
The way the rework plays is "fine", not good and not bad. It's not unique, it feels like cursed hollow, but you can destroy the curse in a lane.

Edit

I'm struggling trying to find a reason to keep the map at this point.
I played it and I dislike it.
Seems kind of boring. It’s been done on several other maps.
Can't even try the thing in PTR, game keeps crashing on that map.
I don't really like it personally. Not only is it just a mesh of Alterac/Cursed but the map now plays significantly slower in my opinion.
Its terrible.

Its exactly like Spider Queen & Alereck pass. Win objective get 3 plants charge down 3 lanes. (Spider Queen 3 spiders march down 3 lanes. The pass 3 Cavalry down 3 lanes.)

It would have been better. If you collect 50 to 100 gems then a plant charges down
a lane. If you can collect enough gems in 1 round. Then maybe 2 plants charge down 2 lanes.
09/19/2018 01:59 PMPosted by BlackDeath
Here is my question about all of these reworks. Why are they slowly changing all of the maps to be the same couple of goals when one of the things that set this game apart was the differences and variety of the maps?

Views in favor was clearly a play for Garden of Terror. The worst move I have ever seen Blizzard do next to restricting creativity from talent diversity.

Homogenization

Makes everything easier to balance around heroes and takes less work
Many ways to get to objective doing teamfight or collecting stealthy....

Aaaand it's gone!
terrible rework.
It wasn't a good map to begine with, but they only reworked it once to try and make it better

then they decided to play it a safer way anyway.

EDIT: dont know why the downvotes, it was a bad map to begine with, not played in HL/HGC and there where posts about why it sucked before rework announcement...
09/19/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Tolrath
Can't even try the thing in PTR, game keeps crashing on that map.

even the game doesn't any part of it lol.
It is trash.
Just a generic, boring and snowbally map. If their design goal was to put in the worst of everything, they did succeed.

EDIT: I hope the new forums will have a poll feature, this up/downvote conundrum is annoying.

This is my question as well. Initially, I found different maps in HotS interesting, despite how they messed with balance at times (Sylvanas's power varies wildly depending on a map's size, number of lanes, and objectives, for example), because the flipside was that each map allowed for a different flavor of gameplay, and a different overall pacing to each match. If we're condensing maps to have the same mechanics, we might as well remove the redundant ones or make them pure reskins of existing maps.
i don't get why they are screwing around with GoT instead of removing/reworking infernal shrines wich is just an atrocious map (allways has been)
My one question is: why the *frick* are they 'updating' GoT when the universally despised, mess of a map booty bay is still around??