Next hero reveal?

General Discussion
Do you guys think we will get a hero reveal before Blizzcon, which is late October, or will we have a dry period until then? Presumably, we'll have two heroes revealed at Blizzcon along with a new or reworked map, and reworked heroes (based off of previous Blizzcons). So I'm thinking they may take a break until the big reveals....
Dry ‘til then.
Yeah... I think next hero reveal should be after 2 weeks :P
PTR after 3 weeks.
And release after 4 weeks.
It just feels like it's about time Starcraft and Diablo shine in Blizzcon. We've had what.. Warcraft back to back and then Overwatch with Alex?

Come on Valerian and Imperius. I believe in you.
Wish we get Reinhardt before Blizzcon.
Logic says: someone from Overwatch.

I don't even play OW so I cannot speculate about it.
I want Vorazun(as melee assasin) to be released as soon as possible.
09/24/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Tauri

Would make more sense to make her into a stealth support, or something along those lines.
She'd be way too similar to Zera otherwise.
09/24/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Lithary
09/24/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Tauri

Would make more sense to make her into a stealth support, or something along those lines.
She'd be way too similar to Zera otherwise.
Raszagal who the oldest protoss and mother of Vorazun is, can be a support hero, instead of both Tassadar and Vorazun.
I don´t think they are revealing a new one before Blizccon. I´d rather guess they are prepearing for whatever big announcements they want to make there.
New hero is from starcraft. Comes with an Overmind hero ai core team survival PvE brawl 10 players from starcraft universe. You can be on Overminds team as 3 zerg cerebrates with waves of units and heroes to control vs 7 terran/protoss hero defenders with ai units and defenses.
09/24/2018 09:37 AMPosted by rcw
I don´t think they are revealing a new one before Blizccon. I´d rather guess they are prepearing for whatever big announcements they want to make there.
The best thing would be 2 heroes announcement like they did for Ana and Junk.
Dry period until then :(
I predict another Warcraft spam, and then Overwatch for Blizzcon to reach their masses.

Naah, they can't afford not to release a new hero 2 big patches in a row. Their butts will get itchy if they do that.
After the Fall of kings crest i really hope Blizz will add another nature centered character :)
*summoning the Lord of the forest

BlessRNG Cenarius for next hero BlessRNG

I personally don't think we are getting a hero reveal at Blizzcon. I think they are just going to reveal the Class rework there.

So I think we will get the next hero reveal this Friday, then they will be on the PTR a week from today, and released 2 weeks from tomorrow.
At this point pretty sure it's gonna be queen Azshara, I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hndyTy3uiZM

The REAL INTERESTING QUESTION would be who would she be paired with for the release though..

Moira ? = too much silhouette-alike :P

Admiral Proudmoore ? = though interesting companion for release chances are not both are gonna be from WC universe

Valerian ? = though interesting "adventurous" attitude and a bit "sailor-ish" type of character - quite hard to relate them to one another

Arcturus ? = though both experienced at "great sacrifice for their people" think he's a bit too much polititian and not "wanderer" enough for relating them both

COULD MAYBE be some type of Villain but hard to think a one that's not from WC universe that could relate to Azshara IMO (ESPECIALLY) cause we just got Mephisto

Well actually on a 2nd thought I think I know the PERFECT COMPANION (kind of)

Belial (which just occured me there were some LEAKS of him, as well as a phrase in Mephisto's audio files before)

So y, my prediction/"forecast" would suggest/conclude the following pair of heroes released at Blizzcon:

1 = Azshara
2 = Belial

Kinda doing the "thinking out loud" type of post but be my guest to try your own :)
09/24/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Flinx
I personally don't think we are getting a hero reveal at Blizzcon. I think they are just going to reveal the Class rework there.
I'd think it's more likely that they reveal one or two new heroes and the class rework.

I mean, it's Blizzcon! If memory serves, they revealed 2 heroes each of the last two years, and the year before that 3 heroes (4 if you count Cho'Gall as 2 :P).

So sure, they've slowed down hero releases, but I don't think they're so low that no new hero is revealed at Blizzcon!