Dragon Shire Teaser?

General Discussion
Noticed this image from the launcher is in Dragon Shire....maybe the DK is the newest hero :P

https://imgur.com/a/YuHEFam
It's propably a Garden of Terror stuff incoming together with the map rework.
I just hope they don't turn Dragon Shire into a 3 lane spawning AI dragon knights too
09/15/2018 02:47 PMPosted by Geisard
I just hope they don't turn Dragon Shire into a 3 lane spawning AI dragon knights too

I'd quit, no second thoughts.
09/15/2018 03:40 PMPosted by SoulFilcher

I'd quit, no second thoughts.

Dragon Shire is one of the best maps for both HL and TL
They are gonna make every map AI base?! Wtf. This is not RTS. :(
Don't be silly, once the DK shrines are both controlled by one team it starts spitting fire at the forts keeps towers and core. It's going to be sky Temple 3, with Hanamura being sky Temple 2.0. both maps will be renamed as such.
So little faith. It's obviously a Dragon Knight announcer.
09/15/2018 09:54 PMPosted by Starfall
So little faith. It's obviously a Dragon Knight announcer.

I'd buy it like i bought beleth's.
Could it be a new map? Wasn't the lady of thorns in a deadlock against the raven lord in the comic?
The later could bring some dark nexus gifts to her realm.
Maybe a new hero teaser?
I don't think they will. Contrary to Garden of Terror it has enough pvp action and it would be the first thing against the lore if they changed into 3 dragons xD
Unless it is something obscure from World of Warcraft (something to do with roses?)...

I think it is showing the lady of thorns emblem/insignia/whatever. She rules over Dragon Shire as well as lending some of her power to the Alliance commander in Alterak Pass.

It will likely be used as a backdrop for another hero. Either that or they are adding Orphea… That as the backdrop for Orphea would make sense since she is canonically last sighted there. Adding a HotS lore hero would likely be an announcement at Blizzcon however so I doubt that.

It could also somehow be related to the Gardens of Terror and its rework. After all the spore infestation does make thorny plants flower during the night and the image looks dark enough to be night time.
Going to make how players want to utilize vehicles by taking them out and replacing them with redundant choices than might as well burn your game. Cause players want the choice to how utilize the objective that results in a vehicle not let some stupid AI do it.