Thank you dev-team of HOTS

General Discussion
You ruined a promising game over the last 2 years with absolutely stupid decisions.

Matchmaking is horrendous. Banning/Silencing system is still automated and abused. New heroes are mostly overpowered or extremely unfun to play against. The same few heroes get buffs/skins while others are completly forgotten and left to rot.

You are reworking heroes that either didn't need reworks or turned out to either be broken or completely useless like every "stealth" hero now. Why even have such a large hero pool if only about 15-20 are usable right now?

Instead of focusing on balancing, you push out more heroes, more skins, more money. But you guys don't care.

You don't care that the same 10-15 heroes are picked and banned every single game, because they are simply too good/straight up broken.

You don't care that more and more people and streamers are leaving this game because they are just tired of all the crap that's happening.

But hey, keep looking at your !@#$%^-ing reddit community who will praise everything you do, ignore all the "negativity" from the offical forums and all the "I'm leaving" posts from veteran or longtime players.

Off to a good game I go, many already did and many more will. Sad really, I wish this game was developed by a different company, it could actually be good. My only regret is that I had faith in this game.
09/17/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Oaschgsicht
Matchmaking is horrendous.
Examples might be useful to back up your point. As far as I am aware the match making in HL is pretty good at higher leagues.
Why even have such a large hero pool if only about 15-20 are usable right now?
Might want to list what heroes are not useable. As far as I am aware most heroes are useable except TLV who is just a pain to play and food or stacks to many heroes.
Instead of focusing on balancing
Most, if not all, heroes have win rates above 40% and less than 60% when played seriously. This is a pretty good definition of balanced.
You don't care that the same 10-15 heroes are picked and banned every single game, because they are simply too good/straight up broken.
Might want to list the heroes you think are broken. Chances are other people will come up with a completely different list.
Off to a good game I go, many already did and many more will. Sad really, I wish this game was developed by a different company, it could actually be good. My only regret is that I had faith in this game.
See you back here in a few months.
Just here to down vote OP, don't mind me :P
08/12/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Oaschgsicht
If you are making a topic in the General Discussion forum...

without anything to actually discuss, you do not need to make that post.

You're welcome.

09/04/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Oaschgsicht
Instead of brainless crying, how about post some actual critique and suggestions for changes?
09/17/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Xenterex
08/12/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Oaschgsicht
If you are making a topic in the General Discussion forum...

without anything to actually discuss, you do not need to make that post.

You're welcome.

09/04/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Oaschgsicht
Instead of brainless crying, how about post some actual critique and suggestions for changes?

Well, guess what, he's actually discussing how Devs ignore the critique. And looks like you're crying about his opinion and trying to shut down the discussion.

The first page of 'Deneral discussion' is filled with 'examples' if you need some, you ain't kids to feed you with a spoon just because you cry.
09/18/2018 01:29 AMPosted by pootispenser
guess what, he's actually discussing
funny what kids these days think a discussion looks like, same brats cry about being silenced FOR NO REASON AT ALL OMFG

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discussion
Definition of discussion

1 : consideration of a question in open and usually informal debate
//a heated political discussion

2 : a formal treatment of a topic in speech or writing
//A discussion on the topic is included in the first chapter.