Intern Bucket-list

General Discussion
Hey guys, I wanted to start an Intern Bucket-list that only includes minor updates for HotS that have little to no impact on the current gameplay/balance.

I’ll start:

-While in the Shop/Collection and you’re viewing a Hero, add the (in-game) click voice-lines to each Hero respectively. You already have the stun animation, why not add the multi-click voice-lines as well?

-Update Abathur’s Ready stance so his mouth doesn’t stretch and clip through his face. (It has been like this for years now!)

-Add a visual indicator for Uther’s lvl16 – Beacon of Light to show when he is below 50% HP.

-Add a visual indicator for Alarak's lvl1 - Ruthless Momentum to show when he is above 80% HP.

-Add a visual indicator for Morales' lvl16 - First Responder to show when she is above 70 Energy.

-Add a visual indicator for Tychus' lvl4 - The Bigger They Are... to show when enemy Heroes are below 35% HP.

-(Discussion) Rename Tyrande’s lvl16 – Darnassian Archery to Searing Arrows and update the visual effect accordingly.

-Update Morales’ Apothecary skins, as her legs are super disproportionate. Warning: cannot unsee.

-Update Thrall’s hammer on the World-Shaman skin. The Horde symbol looks ill-placed and should be reimagined.

-Add a full screen visual effect to the player being crowned by Auriel. Could just add a flowing golden light streaming down each side.

-Add a full screen visual effect when Sonya uses Wrath of the Berserker and also for Rehgar’s Bloodlust. (Screen goes red?)

-Add a full screen visual effect when Greymane transforms into a Worgen.

-Add a full screen visual effect when Kerrigan uses Maelstrom.

-Add a full screen visual effect when you are Entombed by Leoric.

-Add a full screen visual effect, complete with target reticle, when Sgt. Hammer is sieged.

-Add a full screen visual effect when Tassadar uses Archon.

-Add a full screen visual effect when Time Stopped by Chromie or Zeratul.

-Add a full screen visual effect when Mind Controlled by Sylvanas.

-Add a full screen visual effect for when Tychus is in the Odin.

-Add a full screen visual effect when Zul’jin uses Taz’dingo.

-Add a full screen visual effect when the Lords of Hell are dead. Make it look like they are stuck in the Black Soulstone. Bonus points if you make them bicker amongst themselves.

-Add death animations to all Protoss (puffing out into a cloud of energy). The same animation could probably also be used for the Lords of Hell, just change up the coloring and such?

-[funny]Delete Genji and Tracer (it’s the intern’s fault)[/funny]
Add new tints for Ragnaros: Green, Blue and Purple (and Grey?).

Add an ingame clock.

Add the forum's missing portraits for recently released heroes.

Add Janitor Leoric skin.

Nerf Chen (it won't impact gameplay anyway).
Wishlist feature, so I can mark and remember the stuff I want to craft.
Date time stamp in the non game chat window

I’ll get whispers and see after I get out a game with no idea when the msg was sent
Ability to gift players on your friends list any in-game purchase.

PLZ
I have been waiting for Ranger-General Sylvanas’s arrows to be gold since her announcement trailer came out.
Watch li li when she blinks. She does not fully blink. Shes always watch you.
09/21/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Sparks
Watch li li when she blinks. She does not fully blink. Shes always watch you.

lol, no one blinks. Not even Anub'arak.
09/21/2018 10:15 AMPosted by Harlbinger

He is only allowed to be red or orange, it's the law.
Slight gameplay balance shift on this one, not overwhelming, IMO. More like correcting what seems to be an inconsistency. Hitting Abathur's Ultimate Evolution Clone with Hanzo's Storm Bow does not count as hitting Abathur for the Target Practice Quest.
I think it should. It counts as a Heroic target, and adds ticks to Quests that require you to hit Heroes generally, such as Muradin's Storm Bolt Quest.
Maybe I'll get a thread going later, but it doesn't seem like it would have a significant impact on the game as a whole.

Also, in regard to a minor cosmetic thing. When we try a skin or Hero in Try Mode, let us pick the Mount, too. (for example, to see if buying the skin we want would look good with the Mount we like, etc.)
I know this is a tiny thing, but can we move the indicator for Hardened Focus to be in front of the HP bar?

(Like Alex's >75% HP talents)
And maybe add a alternate way to indicate your % HP or mana bar remaining. A bind-able hotkey option perhaps? Alt+clicking is a great feature. I just struggle to click the correct bar in the middle of a team fight.
09/21/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Minky
09/21/2018 10:15 AMPosted by Harlbinger

He is only allowed to be red or orange, it's the law.

dont forget urine yellow