Crashes once fighting begins

Technical Support
The game always loads fine and when I'm just around teammates, it runs smoothly, but the second I come in contact with the enemy team, my game with lag/black out, and generally eventually crash.

I am also running into issue where clicking the "loot" tab makes the game crash, which I find particularly odd, and no other tab does this.

I've tried checking for issues with my harddrive, reinstalling the game, reinstalling my driver, nothing seems to work. This had started happening a couple days ago, and I reinstalled my driver, and that helped for a day or so, but now it's back at it again.
Hey, reading101!

Uninstall your current Intel graphics driver and install this one: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27988/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=98909

After the driver is installed, locate your Documents/Heroes of the Storm/Variables.txt file and delete it.

If you still have crashes after this, please collect a DXDIAG and post it here using the Code Blocks button in the posting options. Just make sure the full DXDIAG contents are between the code tags.