Zarya Quest Not Working

Bug Report
I completed the requirement needed to obtain the skin but never received it afterwards, even though it said I got it? I'm confused and hoping maybe this isn't a bug that prevents me from getting the skin. Has anyone else been suffering the same sort of issue?
The reward from the first quest of each quest line is a spray.

Phantom Knight Zarya spray
Spider Warden Maiev spray
Spectral Wyrm Alexstrasza spray
Cursed Witch Whitemane spray
i did the first whitemane quest with no credit given
i did whiteman quest without the reward at first i tought i needed to be whiteman then even after using her i did not get the healing point i did added to the quest
09/25/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Elusmus
i did whiteman quest without the reward at first i tought i needed to be whiteman then even after using her i did not get the healing point i did added to the quest

Yes, that quest is broken. Or rather, all healing is reporting as 0 at the end of each match, making the quest impossible. Blizz knows.
dmg merc and heal quest arent working what kind of event are you people trying to run here
09/25/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Deoxies
I completed the requirement needed to obtain the skin but never received it afterwards, even though it said I got it? I'm confused and hoping maybe this isn't a bug that prevents me from getting the skin. Has anyone else been suffering the same sort of issue?

I exactly have the same problem with the Alextrazsa quest (and her Wyrm skin). I actually bought the hero after earning the skin, because I was wondering if Blizzard would give the hero too (so much naivety^^"). I hope it didn't make a bug or something...

Edit : nevermind, according to other threads Fuschia is right!
09/25/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Alavard
09/25/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Elusmus

Yes, that quest is broken. Or rather, all healing is reporting as 0 at the end of each match, making the quest impossible. Blizz knows.

Can you link blue post that confirms they know?
09/25/2018 08:27 PMPosted by RaptorRaid
09/25/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Alavard

Can you link blue post that confirms they know?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20769346737?page=4#post-71