Heroes that Fly Under the Radar

General Discussion
In everyone's opinion who are some heroes you feel fly under the radar in terms of being really strong but don't get talked about a lot because "they are hard to play."

My picks are:
Abathur
Alarak
Junkrat
Medivh
Zeratul

The biggest one being Zeratul, the constant teleporting back and forth is quite obnoxious and at level 16-20 hes basically unkillable.
Samuro.

Have you seen his base auto DPS and free damage he can get out? He even has burst builds where he just chunks you for 1k and ports out like nothing happened and suddenly you lost your merc camp.
09/28/2018 12:16 AMPosted by Tazrizen
Samuro.

Have you seen his base auto DPS and free damage he can get out? He even has burst builds where he just chunks you for 1k and ports out like nothing happened and suddenly you lost your merc camp.

His burst comes from lvl 7 and 16.

But a decently played Samuro is unkillable though.

Edit: Only talking about Illusion master, not bladestorm.

Edit 2: Also to add that he is one of the top dps heroes in the game and has global presence so he can splitpush and swap to a teamfight without delay.
OMG how did I forget Samuro, literally unkillable hero!
Zul'Jin oft goes unnoticed.

At first you see him, you're like "no problem, squishy ranged assassin."

Then he completes his quests, and you remember just how long that AA range can get.

Then he starts executing people every ~40 seconds with mass range Guillotines.

Then he hits 20 and pretty much heals himself whenever he feels like it.

You kind of forget about him because, you know, immobile, outclassed ranged DPS, right? But man, he can pump some numbers when he wants to.
I feel like Gazlowe can be a lot more useful than people expect, with either having really strong wombo-combo with Grav-O-Bomb or being a tough bruiser with Robo-Goblin and Goblin Repairs together, having access to some pretty nice zone control regardless of his build path with his turrets.

Zul'jin is also pretty nice in my opinion, with the ability to be one of the longest range AA heroes in the game at 7.7 range, but without having to root himself in place like Hammer does, he can pester most heroes in the game pretty easily letting him continually stack his trait, provided of course he's able complete his quests early on.

Rexxar I think can also be pretty good for all the CC he has, though he can be difficult to get a good handle on, I feel like Unleash the Boars is underrated honestly as it gives him another CC tool to keep the enemy team locked down on just a 60 second CD. (Especially with the 20 upgrade giving it a 1.5 second root.)