Kerrigan & Whitemane needs nerf fast!

General Discussion
So where do i begin? Oh yes i can say that kerrigan is just %¤&!&#!!! buffed and it's needs nerfing same as whitemane. These heroes can carry whole games now so blizzard can you do something to fix this? This is just pissing alot people off. played many games and all being won when whitemane or kerrigan is on their team. #Fixyourgame.
I don't think Whitemane is too much of a problem but new Kerrigan is a beast!
Gonna be honest...

I used to think Whitemane was OP bla bla.. then I bought her and started playing/learning/understanding her more and more.. I event made a topic here asking players for advise...

Now I know her biggest weaknesses and where she struggles the most... she's not that OP once you know her inside out ;)

Kerrigan? no idea.. let's see
09/27/2018 06:24 AMPosted by Sieluton
So where do i begin? Oh yes i can say that kerrigan is just %¤&!&#!!! buffed and it's needs nerfing same as whitemane. These heroes can carry whole games now so blizzard can you do something to fix this? This is just pissing alot people off. played many games and all being won when whitemane or kerrigan is on their team. #Fixyourgame.

No, they don't need a nerf! If you can't figure out how to beat them then blame yourself, because it's not that hard to beat these two.
Both can be outdrafted. Kerrigan is good now, but she’s still vulnerable to hard CC and slows. And now she needs to risk a little more with positioning since ravage is shortened. Use that to your advantage.

Whitemane has good numbers on sustain healing. How to beat sustain healin? Draft some burst damage mixed with sustained damage.

Why don’t people first think of counterplays rather than come to the forums for nerfs?
standard blizzard behaviour. new/reworked hero needing fat nerfs. every. single. time.
09/27/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Geisard
Both can be outdrafted. Kerrigan is good now, but she’s still vulnerable to hard CC and slows. And now she needs to risk a little more with positioning since ravage is shortened. Use that to your advantage.

Whitemane has good numbers on sustain healing. How to beat sustain healin? Draft some burst damage mixed with sustained damage.

Why don’t people first think of counterplays rather than come to the forums for nerfs?

Because big mama blizz actually listens and caters to their lowest skill players. People don't need to learn and adapt in this game they just wait for blizzard to solve their problems. That is why this is arguably the lowest skilled player base of any moba blizzard has dumbed down their customers.
How to beat Whitemane > Any mage. Her burst healing is very poor and requires her to spend her entire mana bar to heal someone up if you burst them down with, say, a jaina or kael combo.

How to beat Kerrigan > Hard CC like ETC.
09/27/2018 07:36 AMPosted by ArchmageMC
How to beat Whitemane > Any mage. Her burst healing is very poor and requires her to spend her entire mana bar to heal someone up if you burst them down with, say, a jaina or kael combo.

How to beat Kerrigan > Hard CC like ETC.

Blinds are also very viabe against Kerrigan. Wonder why Lili's winrate has gone up? Kerrigan relies on basic attacks a lot to build her shields. Can't build shields if you can't do damage.
I totally agree with the majority here. They are new, thus people don't really know how to counter them, so they just complain instead of looking up a reasonable way to counter. Every hero in this game has a hard counter. You just have to know it / know how to work around it.
09/27/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Whatthepho
standard blizzard behaviour. new/reworked hero needing fat nerfs. every. single. time.

Nova, Chromie, Tyrande are all terrible now, so nope.
Keris 13 is total BS that ever keri now picks because they know they can get shield, dive into a team and pop the chrysalis skill to avboid any sudden blow up, then it goes and they come out in middle of enemy for free kills...

Pricks on dev team really know how to !@#$ing make dumb ideas ruin this game,. its not like chromi who uses a time out in a bad spot as she will still come out of the talent and be oh crap, Kerigan comes out and is like oh look im safe and shielded with easy targets around..

As always the %^-*ing morons on dev team show they have 0 clue and prove yet again they are the biggest !@#$ing bunch of overpaid %^-* to ruin a game
09/27/2018 06:24 AMPosted by Sieluton
you know that you can dodge the combo just by moving right?
09/27/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Cleo36
Keris 13 is total BS that ever keri now picks because they know they can get shield, dive into a team and pop the chrysalis skill to avboid any sudden blow up, then it goes and they come out in middle of enemy for free kills...

Pricks on dev team really know how to !@#$ing make dumb ideas ruin this game,. its not like chromi who uses a time out in a bad spot as she will still come out of the talent and be oh crap, Kerigan comes out and is like oh look im safe and shielded with easy targets around..

As always the %^-*ing morons on dev team show they have 0 clue and prove yet again they are the biggest !@#$ing bunch of overpaid %^-* to ruin a game
lol shield for only 3 sec , where even the soft CC can remove it, lol
Reduce the damage of corruption by half for Danny too then.
09/27/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Espinosa

in Nova's case "But think of the people with bad vision playing a skill shot game!" (It's almost like Hellen Love Joy is sitting their in their developer meeting room) while giving her the worst "Oh !@#$" re-stealth possible that doesnt even work properly.

Hell look at Probius, he used to be mostly balanced now hes never seen because of how weak he gets in middle tier levels

Kerrigan however, does need some further review.. NO hero should be able to take someone down stunned within a single rotation
Solution for this is simple. Stop being so lazy and instead of making these nerf this nerf that hero topics begin to use your brain to come up with a strategy how to beat these heroes. If you can't do this then I'm sorry, but this game isn't for you and you should look for another game, where thinking isn't necessary!

Besides this game already has enough nerfed heroes, who are like a walking joke now thanks to nerf this and nerf that hero topics, it doesn't need more walking jokes!
09/27/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Espinosa

Tyran is good, as the healer of course.
"QQ a kerrgian just slaughtered me in QM and nobody focused the healer. nerf them!!!"