Can we abandon portraits please?

General Discussion
I would literally rather get an empty chest than a portrait. At least Nothing has the courtesy to not nag at me with a numeric notation in my collection tab. If I live to be a hundred thousand years old, I will never for a split second ever be happy to receive any portrait ever. My god, enough with the portraits already.
Sincerely,
A guy who thinks portraits suck out loud
Why? I used to sell Tespa Chen portraits on eBay back in the day. Made a couple hundred dollars with this. Nothing wrong!
09/27/2018 09:09 PMPosted by MasterCeddy
Why? I used to sell Tespa Chen portraits on eBay back in the day. Made a couple hundred dollars with this. Nothing wrong!

To be clear, since this is a hots forum, I mean the in-game portraits that come in chests and as "rewards" for events. Keep on keepin' on with your art, buddy. :D
YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY CARBOT DEHAKA ICON FROM ME!!!!!!
Once you have one of them, you get shards instead if it drops again.

That said, I like the portraits better than sprays or emoticons. At least I actually use the portraits.
The reason that you get so many portraits, is because they aren't added to the forums yet :(
It would be nice to have an option to auto-clear the numeric icon letting you know you have a new collection item. I mean, if it something I care about, I probably crafted it from shards, or was excited enough when it dropped to go and add it to a load-out immediately. I don't really need to be reminded I have 14 new sprays that I have never touched.
have u seen carbot's potraits though!? i want all of them :D