Please don't make Orphea a Hero

Hero and Skin Suggestions
I'm begging you not to
why?
Personally, I'm more for it than against. As I said I think the last time this type of thing popped up, even if they can do a lot with their pre-established characters, Blizzard can only do so much without branching into this sort of thing. Honestly, the fact that they can do pretty much anything with a kit for a character like her makes me more excited.

Is there a reason you don't want it to happen? Or do you just.. Not want it to happen?
I like the idea of playing the characters from the comics. The idea gets me jazzed!
Even if there are still many Blizzard characters I want to see and play over any Nexus character, I wouldn't hate if they release Orphea or whatever. I don't want to think "why are we getting that when we still don't have Doomhammer, Lothar, Grom, Duriel, Izual, Aiden, the Overmind, Samir Duran or Hydralisk?". After all, even if I get the ones I want, there will be people waiting for Imperius, Deathwing and they won't be happy either. Just like when they released Yrel and Whitemane, I was literally "who the hell are these irrelevant and obscure characters from some Godforsaken WoW expansion?".

So let's try to enjoy what they give to us, I guess.
They will make it, there is no reason not to, stop !@#$%ing, ^-*! you.
09/28/2018 02:48 PMPosted by LivingHate
Even if there are still many Blizzard characters I want to see and play over any Nexus character, I wouldn't hate if they release Orphea or whatever. I don't want to think "why are we getting that when we still don't have Doomhammer, Lothar, Grom, Duriel, Izual, Aiden, the Overmind, Samir Duran or Hydralisk?". After all, even if I get the ones I want, there will be people waiting for Imperius, Deathwing and they won't be happy either. Just like when they released Yrel and Whitemane, I was literally "who the hell are these irrelevant and obscure characters from some Godforsaken WoW expansion?".

So let's try to enjoy what they give to us, I guess.

I wish people acknowledged that all the more like you have mate, if they did forums be so much cleaner then well they've ever been lol.
I don't think Orphea is ready yet (lorewise) to be a part of the roster, sure, the last comic shows her getting ready to start fighting against the Raven Lord, but she hasn't developed as a character enough to be a playeable character (imo). I do believe she will be announced at Blizzcon, maybe not this one (I hope not, next year will be a better time).
I would actually like to see some Nexus Heroes, as well as some more realms related maps, I know that some people want heroes and maps from their favourite franchise, but the Nexus is a vast new place to explore with new wonders and surprises.
Also, the people working on Heroes of the Storm is a team from the company Blizzard, the same company that brought us all these lovable characters that we use to clash every match, and even more that haven't come to the Nexus yet. So why don't we put some trust in this Blizz team in charge of Heroes to deliver new and fresh characters from an expanding new universe and remember that the Nexus heroes will require time to develope in comics and books before making them playable, so we'll most likely see one every one or two years, so they won't get in the way of your favourite heroes from coming into the Nexus.
I agree. Too many important characters missing to the extend that there will never be room for her.
09/30/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Canderous
I agree. Too many important characters missing to the extend that there will never be room for her.

They already have a room for her, she is already being made.
I can totally see her being the Hero shown at BlizzCon this year. Totally makes since with the build up from the comics. A my detailed comic being released at the same time to give her more back story. Wouldn't be surprised at all.