I know how to balance all the maps

General Discussion
What if we got rid of unique objectives altogether... instead every so often at completely random intervals that could be anytime from multiple in a row to entire minutes passing without them showing up... some kind of relevant item shows up and you have to collect it to show tribute to your Realm Lord.

After obtaining three of these, one or more structures in each line for the opposing team is instantly destroyed by an attacking force that said team has little-to-no chance of fighting back against.

After all, why encourage team fighting, strategy, and lane pushing, when each match can be a super stressful chase to the Tribute Item in which you pray the other four members of your team get there before the enemy does.

What's especially great about this is that it guarantees a team fight won by positioning alone everytime a tribute shows up, automatically guruanteeing that any team with Abathur or Cho'Gall is at an instant disadvantage.

Yeah it's hard to convey with text, but that little essay was my sarcastic anecdote about why

1. Cursed Hallow has always been my least favorite map, Hanamura and Black Heart Bay never bothered me because they weren't Cursed Hallow and I felt like actions taken aside from stressing over the tribute accomplished things.

2. Making Garden Of Terror into "Cursed Hallow's Objective with a highly buffed version of Alterac Valley's Reward!" is hands down the worst idea the dev team has ever had since Artifacts from Alpha.

And NO Blue has commented on Garden of Terror or even given a token reason why this !@#$ was a good idea? Disgraceful

Blizzard, just give us the old Garden of Terror back.
1. I actually really enjoy Cursed Hallow and how big it is.
2. Unbiased, the GoT rework is a lot of fun to play. But thats just in my opinion and because I like Cursed Hallow. I hate the fact its basically the same map.

You make a good point, all maps should not be homogeneous. I really hope these kind of reworks aren't going to happen to us in the future.
09/30/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Kelsier
1. I actually really enjoy Cursed Hallow and how big it is.
2. Unbiased, the GoT rework is a lot of fun to play. But thats just in my opinion and because I like Cursed Hallow. I hate the fact its basically the same map.

You make a good point, all maps should not be homogeneous. I really hope these kind of reworks aren't going to happen to us in the future.

Each map needs to be its own thing.. I kind of figured that was the point of having more than one of them