Question about the 4 Kings Crest quests

General Discussion
Are you only able to do 1 of them? Or is it like past events where you select 1 and thats all you can do?
I read that current quest would PAUSE, not STOP or DENY other quests. Maybe all 4 quests could be done.
I understood it this way:
4 quests, choose one after another.
After all quests are completed, you can choose one more final quest (out of two).
09/25/2018 11:38 AMPosted by Rima
I understood it this way:
4 quests, choose one after another.
After all quests are completed, you can choose one more final quest (out of two).

Your answer is much better than mine. Gj, bro. Have fun.
I've gotten Spell damage done and basic damage done, from different trees.
I'm not getting credit towards the quest I selected? am I missing something?, I currently have the healing one selected and healed 105k in my last match, and also won.
09/25/2018 11:50 AMPosted by Eddyeclipse
I'm not getting credit towards the quest I selected? am I missing something?, I currently have the healing one selected and healed 105k in my last match, and also won.

That one's apparently bugged.
09/25/2018 11:53 AMPosted by MurlocAggroB

Can confirm/agree. Had a great game with Ana (>110k healing), and the healing stats all zeroed out at the end of the game. :|
09/25/2018 11:53 AMPosted by MurlocAggroB

Shame, thanks for the response.