Kerrigan thoughts

General Discussion
Generates shields way too fast and duration is too long, feels like a tank + assassin
Playing vs counter heroes it's pretty annoying to try to engage when you are getting stunned/slowed/pushed away/enemy teleports away/insert sleep
Yep. She's OP and top ban material now.

We're in a sea of overpowered heroes right now, I can't remember the last time the gulf between the mid and bottom and the top tier has been so huge

Yrel/Blaze/Mura/Diablo/Kerrigan/Cain/Whitemane/Azmo - can't even do strategy bans anymore

It's the worst balance period I've played in the past 5 seasons
I tried her today in master HL and she pretty much feels the same b4.

Relies on landing the combo and is easily countered by certain heroes (medivh, diablo, garrosh, or just a lot of cc).
Diablo is one of the most OP heroes in the game right now so he counters everyone - not a very good example

(stupid high damage, high sustain, extra life from souls)
09/26/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Merk
Yep. She's OP and top ban material now.
I've yet to see a Kerri not feed since the re-work. I have seen no evidence to suggest she is OP.
09/26/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Merk
Diablo is one of the most OP heroes in the game right now so he counters everyone - not a very good example

(stupid high damage, high sustain, extra life from souls)

1. Diablo's damage is terrible on his own.
2. Diablo's self-sustain depends on either constant globes or consistently landing Fire Stomp on multiple heroes. He is still vulnerable to burst.
3. The extra life is mandatory, and reduces his maximum Health by 30% when activated.

I have likewise not seen a single Kerrigan dominate as you seem to suggest she does.
This is strictly a "learn to play" issue.
All the ones I see do badly. Don't know if its bad players or bad hero. She feels like dead weight.

edit: she OP as hell in QM
The only way she can generate good amounts of shields since her ult was changed is with the level 13 that cuts the duration in half so what you're saying is just plain logically inconsistent.
“Kerrigan finally has survivability and doesn’t die in the first seconds of a team fight. Neddz narfed!!”